Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Thanks for the screenshots. The small addition of eyelids does make a big change in their appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    First looks fine, second looks a little worse, third looks fine apart from the nose, fourth looks like the old crackhead we all mocked.

That's not to say I think they're great yet. They're good, but a little more variety would be much appreciated. Different eye colors, a non-snarl choice, less messy hair, ears that look more wolf than goblin, etc.

Some may say I'm a furry. It's bound to happen in a thread related to worgen female models. I say I don't want any of my characters to look like they were just rescued from a deserted island they've been living on for 13 years, regardless of race or gender.

See, this poster knows what they're talking about. They basically expressed every concern about female worgen models and came up with solutions to them as well. As for the comparisons, I vastly prefer the first over the second. The second's eyes are far too large and the nose looks very wide for a wolf, to the point it looks more like a dog or a bear.

Also, I fixed your link. The one you put appears to be leading to a nonexistent forum page. At least for me.
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-09-27 at 02:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen female now get a pass. They aren't "furry bait" (hate using that word or inferring that I have an inept fear of some social group.) and yet, they aren't so ugly that they make me want to smack my mama.

Little tweaks here and there and then... we can live people. We can live.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athinah View Post
    I only see two in top screenshot and some very old male model with the same two from the top screenshot in second one. The first one looks loads better and I'm pretty sure it's the old model.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    I only see two in two in top screenshot and some very old male model with the same two from the top screenshot. The first one looks loads better and I'm pretty sure it's the old model.
    the second one is a comparison to the males with the photoshop one and the "new" live version

---------- Post added 2010-09-27 at 02:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    Worgen female now get a pass. They aren't "furry bait" (hate using that word or inferring that I have an inept fear of some social group.) and yet, they aren't so ugly that they make me want to smack my mama.

Little tweaks here and there and then... we can live people. We can live.
    Furry bait? wth is with you people and furries i think you all have something your tring to hide or something other wise i don't see why people care at all about such a thing.
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

Looks a little better, but the snarl really needs to be optional. not everyone wants to look ferocious. though, i don't want them to look like sexy foxes... that'd be disappointing. there's to much to balance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    First looks fine, second looks a little worse, third looks fine apart from the nose, fourth looks like the old crackhead we all mocked.
    First was straight-on shot, second was a bit to the angle (that may be why it seems weird), and there's minor animation to the face right now-- what you see on the third face is the "breathing" animation. The nose sort of gets bigger n' smaller. That's why it may seem large.

15+ Year Old Account
    the second one is a comparison to the males with the photoshop one and the "new" live version

Furry bait? wth is with you people and furries i think you all have something your tring to hide or something other wise i don't see why people care at all about such a thing.
    So the old model looks better, meh imo Blizz is going down the wrong path.

As long as they don't look like the Fox in Disney's old Robin Hood we should be safe from people gong all "Silence of the Lambs" after playing a worgen.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account

Methinks you didn't get my point. I hate the whole furry talk. But this version of the Worgen model should put it all to rest. I don't care what people do in their spare time, what I do hate is everybody ragging on one community out of fear. Its not fair to anyone.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

They look okay, better than before. Female characters aren't really my thing. Very glad how nice the males are looking.

Methinks you didn't get my point. I hate the whole furry talk. But this version of the Worgen model should put it all to rest. I don't care what people do in their spare time, what I do hate is everybody ragging on one community out of fear. Its not fair to anyone.
    my apologies i've been waring for options, a whole other bred of animal, i'm not fighting for one thing i'm fighting for everyone, these are our characters, OUR characters we should be able to make them how we see fit. the thread i posted made wonder full suggestions that allow everyone to get what they want for the most part, and if worgens get options then more options will be available for all races in the future.
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what people do in their spare time, what I do hate is everybody ragging on one community out of fear. Its not fair to anyone.
    ... riiiight

To be honest i rly don't see an improvement between someone that goes to drug fueled sex parties and someone getting down with their dog. A perv is a perv in my book and as long you're not doing any of that converting bs, I personally rly don't care.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    my apologies i've been waring for options, a whole other bred of animal, i'm not fighting for one thing i'm fighting for everyone, these are our characters, OUR characters we should be able to make them how we see fit. the thread i posted made wonder full suggestions that allow everyone to get what they want for the most part, and if worgens get options then more options will be available for all races in the future.
    It's cool. I don't take it personal and I knew you meant well. I like choices too and everyone should have them. And no one should be ridiculed for those choices.

With that in mind, anyone trying to stir up trouble after this is just doing so because they can. The unfinished model at this point is fine. There will be more tweaks and hopefully more options by release. (Worgen w/ white manes will be epic.) Anyone complaining after this is just trolling to be cool and they should be meant with a swift kick to the teeth.

In the end, Worgen will be the best thing that happened to the Alliance (visually, lore-wise, etc.) I'm glad we got them (Two Forms, Running Wild, no Knife for skinning [my favorite profession], awesome unarmed animations for the males and they bought actual dogs to the game. Actual dog models. Going to get me a mastiff on my Human Hunter asap.)

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    ... riiiight

To be honest i rly don't see an improvement between someone that goes to drug fueled sex parties and someone getting down with their dog. A perv is a perv in my book and as long you're not doing any of that converting bs, I personally rly don't care.
    What people do behind closed doors in their own house doesn't bother me. I don't do none of that "furry" stuff (heck, I'm still not even sure where the term came from. Thought it was a term for a style of artwork, like Bugs Bunny), but I'm not going to standby and let people get bashed for it. It's no better then racism or sexism in my opinion. That's why I am against the bashing. People can do what they want. If I don't like it, then I won't ask about it. Doesn't mean I'm going to judge them and tell them they can't do X, Y or Z.
    Last edited by Ken_Silver; 2010-09-27 at 03:10 AM.

Look a lot better than the previous iteration though.

Not a fan of perpetual snarls though... one thing I've always hated about druid bear form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willing View Post
    Looks a little better, but the snarl really needs to be optional. not everyone wants to look ferocious.
    Not trying to troll here, but why do people keep saying this? I'm pretty sure Worgen are supposed to be Ferocious. I mean, they are werewolves afterall. Isn't that the whole point of being a Wolf-man(or woman)?

15+ Year Old Account
    Bottom left one is looking more like a female taurens younger, skinnier sister than a Worgen lol.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Not trying to troll here, but why do people keep saying this? I'm pretty sure Worgen are supposed to be Ferocious. I mean, they are werewolves afterall. Isn't that the whole point of being a Wolf-man(or woman)?
    It'd be alright in combat, but do you think you'd be snarling if your chatting with your buddy about how much you loved the dog snack he just gave you?

The new models look like my German Shepherd o.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageJ View Post
    It'd be alright in combat, but do you think you'd be snarling if your chatting with your buddy about how much you loved the dog snack he just gave you?
    If only Blizzard gave Worgen some sort of transformation that could make them not vicious beasts outside of combat, so that people who are bothered by being a snarling Wolf-Hybrid could adopt a less hostile form while chatting.
    Last edited by mmoc350bad3c21; 2010-09-27 at 03:36 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    What people do behind closed doors in their own house doesn't bother me. I don't do none of that "furry" stuff (heck, I'm still not even sure where the term came from. Thought it was a term for a style of artwork, like Bugs Bunny), but I'm not going to standby and let people get bashed for it. It's no better then racism or sexism in my opinion. That's why I am against the bashing. People can do what they want. If I don't like it, then I won't ask about it. Doesn't mean I'm going to judge them and tell them they can't do X, Y or Z.
    Yes, John Wayne Gacy agrees.
    Facilis Descensus Averno