Shadowpriest Flashback

Has anyone else who has tried a shadow priest on the PTR or in the beta having flashbacks of BC when we couldn't do squat because of our abnormally high aggro? Sure, I agree with making tanking a little bit more like it used to be, where it took a bit of skill to maintain aggro, but not being able to attack at all is just silly.

I don't know, maybe I just had a bad tank, or maybe they'll fix something before the patch goes live. I just know if I have that to look forward to my shadow priest might not be my favorite dps anymore...

Flashback - Slave Pens - 70 - SSC geared tank - "Hey fail priest, stop pulling aggro. I bet you don't even have the talents to reduce your threat do you? Noob." Me - "Check again genius, full points in Shadow Affinity. " Tank - "Oh...well then at least try to hold back a little more" - I was in Kara gear and was holding back already...lol

Also, I posted this to see if it was me, the tank, or the toons, so try to keep the flaming to a minimum please.

tanking & DPS threat is broken on the PTR. Tanks arent doing as much threat as they should and DPS are doing too much threat. some of this has to do with wotlk gear with the cata stat changes, but all this will be fixed

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

Ah ok, glad to hear that, I was dreading having to dot and wait as my dps rotation lol.

Thanks for the info

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I remember pulling aggro a lot in TBC, sucked really bad hugging the floor 40sec into the fight. Like what PSG32095 said, threat is broken on the PTR.

Yeah and vampiric touch now is like pressing a nuclear detonation button.

at least 40% of your health if your lucky to have it not crit on you!