Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[TV] TomorrowWorld 2013!!!

Who's watching? Who's going?
    Day 1 (rebroadcasting)

Day 2 (rebroadcasting)

Day 3

Last edited by Wipeanrunbak; 2013-09-29 at 01:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf is it?
    Could you at least give us lazy people a link to what it is, so I don't have to open a new tab and google it?

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.tomorrowworld.com/about seems to be what they are talking about
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Another great Dutch idea taking into the outside world im so proud xD Nice Q-Dance lineup tho.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2013-09-28 at 02:10 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Great to have a girl in bikini on the page.

OT; Actually it dosen't seem fun to me, but hey. heff everyone who's there

10+ Year Old Account
    Hippie music festival?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Hippie music festival?
    Largest electronic music festival in the world pretty much

15+ Year Old Account
    Sadly they dont show 2 stages.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Another great Dutch idea taking into the outside world im so proud xD Nice Q-Dance lineup tho.
    Belgian* Don't you dare saying its the same, the Dutch provide good rap, the Belgians provide festivals and DJ's

Its a copy of Tommorowland, the best dance festival in the world

People dancing to techno in daylight never looks right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    the Dutch provide good rap
    I hope you aren't serious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post

I hope you aren't serious.
    They do, they also provide a lot of shit rappers. Whats with rap being all about feelings and 'that one special girl' and bicycles these days?

Belgian* Don't you dare saying its the same, the Dutch provide good rap, the Belgians provide festivals and DJ's

Its a copy of Tommorowland, the best dance festival in the world
    Tomorrowland is a copy of dutch techno festivals like mysteryland and dance valley. Also, Tomorrowland is now under the umbrella of ID&T which is Dutch as well and they are global these days. Mostly with Sensation.

Also, next year: http://www.mysteryland.com/en/news/M...s-Newyork-146/

And obviously the Dutch have better DJ's, thats a given

I can't stand Q-Dance and the style at all lol
    The Deep End lineup looks good though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Oh. I thought this was going to be about "The World of Tomorrow".

In the past we predicted clean, efficient mass transit. Flying cars. Household robot servants. Etc.

Now our "World of Tommorrow" will be polluted environments, the majority of people living in deep poverty, and eating bugs for our protein.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do dare because my girlfriend works for ID&T which is the organizer of both tommorowland and tommorowworld and guess what its dutch... and secondly we dutch provide the best and the most festivals and most of the more famous dj's are from the netherlands lol its what we are known for... allmost all dance festivals that are in belgium are from dutch organisators.

Name me one famous belgium dj or a festival that isnt created by a dutch company?

And rap? rap in holland is freaking terrible i wouldnt even call it rap but rather hiphop lol
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2013-09-28 at 05:59 PM.

Deleted
    I do dare because my girlfriend works for ID&T which is the organizer of both tommorowland and tommorow world and guess what its dutch... and secondly we dutch provide the best festivals in the world and the best dj's lol its what we are known for... and rap? rap in holland is freaking terrible.
    Rock Werchter, Dour, Tommorowland, Reggea Geel, Pukkel Pop, Laundry Day, Sunset, Sunrise, ...
    and none of them sell Heiniken, thats a big plus

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_v...uziekfestivals
    http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_v...uziekfestivals

(our list is bigger)

Face it, you guys are know for weed and Amsterdam Not that beer and chocolate is that much better...
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2013-09-28 at 06:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know we are talking about electronic festivals (Defqon,Decibel,Mysteryland,Awakenings,Dance valley,ADE,MOH,Qlimax,Hardbass,Sensation,Ground Zero,Dominator and so many more)not rockwerchter or pukkelpop... otherwise i would start talking about england with their rock/pop festivals...

No holland is known for their electronic festivals and party's and ofc dutch dj's why you think there are so many dutch dj's in the DJMAG Top 100? (and yes votes come from all over the planet)

and tbh give me a heineken over any belgium type of beer any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Tbh this is where i stop discussing about this dont want too ruin this thread because someone cant get its facts straight.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2013-09-28 at 07:46 PM.

SFX Entertainment has like 75 % of the stakes in ID&T. So actually, it's an American festival. See how easy that is?
    Not to mention that company wise, ID&T is seperated in a Dutch and Belgian branch.
    And last, but not least:
    http://nieuws.vtm.be/entertainment/5...n-top-belgisch

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    People dancing to techno never looks right. To me that is. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    People dancing to techno never looks right. To me that is. :P
    I'd call it moving erraticly to music instead.

Shit never gets old lol.