Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The only movie that has ever made me cry was Bridge to Terabithia. It was like a thundershock.... so sudden and alarming there was nothing I could have done to prepare myself for it. The entire movie was a slow and subtle buildup to one horrible, shocking moment that made it feel like your soul was dying. Go Disney!

EDIT: Well, Shakugan no Shana did make me tremble a bit.. but not actually cry

I'm scared to watch the last 2 episodes now.... :<
    No they are beautiful, also if you can there is an alternate ending. I will say have a towel ready, and a beer/wine/mixer/weed ready for when you are finished.

Armageddon, when Bruce Willis leaves Ben Affleck in the ship, and walks to his death.

Only one was Remember the Titans.

[Movie] What movie makes you cry?

So I've been watching 'Gran Torino' again and the ending always gets me up in tears. Even thinking about it.

I noticed that the older I get, the more sensitive I become to certain things. I cry more often through sad things that happen during a movie (when I am alone, that is). It's maybe because I tend to get more 'mature'. But some movies just leave me in tears. For example, another movie starring Clint, 'A Million Dollar Baby'. The movie is so great and it realy takes you in. I always shed a lot of tears.

So, I'd like to know.. What is the movie you all end up in tears with, every time you watch it?

I haven't watched it since I was a kid, but the original Charlotte's Web D:

Wall-E, at the end, which I won't spoil for those who haven't seen it.

Reign Over Me.

I just remembered another movie which had me up in tears. 'The Pursuit Of Happyness". It's my favorite movie of 'Will Smith'. He does such a good job at the acting, and the story is realy touching.

United 93.

Only time I actually cried watching a movie. Had to walk away from it for a few minutes.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

The Bucket List, Patch Adams and...Brave D: ( YES I CRIED DURING BRAVE, THE DISNEY MOVIE ).

Quote Originally Posted by jemd13 View Post
    The Bucket List, Patch Adams and...Brave D: ( YES I CRIED DURING BRAVE, THE DISNEY MOVIE ).
    Don't feel bad, most Pixar movies choke me up. It's a feel factory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

first pokemon movie where ash gets turned to stone.
    Signature Supplied by Emaluri
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

The end of Dragonheart, that music, Sean Connery's voice with the quote and setting, yeah. Every time.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
    Sane people are boring. Or else I've been around insane people so long that I can't tell the difference anymore. Either way, chase away those silly notions of linear thought: they have never done anyone good.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

The Impossible made me cry.

Titanic..I think the movie is about promoting adultery

WTF NOONE SAID Hachi: A Dog's Tale !

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    first pokemon movie where ash gets turned to stone.
    I remember that every Pokemon movie had a little 'Pokemon-only-movie' before the actualy one. And I remember that with the first movie, at some point Charizards head got stuck. It had me up in tears as he was my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by jemd13 View Post
    and...Brave D: ( YES I CRIED DURING BRAVE, THE DISNEY MOVIE ).
    What part of Brave made you cry then, if I may ask? I've seen it, but I can't recall crying. ;o (and I cry very easily during movies)

Toy Story 3 made me cry on an airplane, talk about embarrassing.

I don't cry during movies, except some of those dog movies but only when I was a kid. But I think the ending of Blade Runner almost made me cry a little.