Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evix View Post

Hachi: A Dog's Tale

So sad movie.. Even this soundtrack makes me cry

This... the first movie wich came to my mind

10+ Year Old Account
    I Am Legend also with Will Smith , scene where he had to kill his dog.... with a week befor my cat died.... was to much for me.

Deleted
    Not a movie, but it's pretty close when you are into the book.
    The fourth book of the Eragon series: Inheritance.
    I really did shed a tear or two during that ending. It was so beautiful and sad at the same time.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Titanic and Braveheart. I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Armageddon. Thats right.. The scene when Bruce Willis is all cool and sacrifices himself to make his daughter happy with Ben afleck. Well he also saves the world, and stuff.
    I like juice

Deleted
    Sooo many titles I have to check up, and most I know and have made me cry. Sad movies and horror movies are my thing xD

One I didn't see mentioned, City of Angels.

The Cure-- a few places but always when Erik and Linda leave the hospital and shortly after, when Linda confronts Gail
    The Neverending Story-- Swamps of Sadness scene
    The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill-- when Judy goes back to get some extra shots of the flock

10+ Year Old Account
    Edward Scissorhands

Winona Ryder as a blonde is so depressing

Battlefield Earth, i cry that this movie was even made

The ending of A Beautiful Mind made me shed a man tear.

Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    The ending of A Beautiful Mind made me shed a man tear.
    Forgot that one. There's a few really strong scenes toward the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    I didn't cry, but felt like crap after seeing that. The only movie I've cried during was Children of Men, when he carries the baby out and everyone stops fighting.
    That was a powerful scene to be sure.

For me Excalibur always makes me cry especially when Lancelot rides in the final battle.

Another one that did it for me was Ip Man. The scene is the translator was getting severely beaten by the Japanese to give up Ip Man's location but he wouldn't and just took the beating. He comes back home all bloodied and bruised hiding Ip Man's family in his home. The scene when they see each other and Ip Man seeing that he had been beaten keeping him and his family safe he says "For what you are doing I don't have the words but thanks." The scene was especially powerful because a couple of scenes earlier he was super pissed at him for being a collaborator and a traitor. Ip Man saying those words was both words of sincere gratitude and a deep humble apology.

Man typing that out was a lot harder than it should have been.

Metropolis (animated one), scene when tower collapses was sad enough, but Ray Charles' "I can't stop loving you" simply was too much, probably only movie where I cried.

Deleted
    Lion King.. Mufasa

Philadelphia makes me cry aswell

Deleted
    Lion King.
    Pokémon! Pikachu crying is just .

I haven't watched many sad movies for a couple years.

End of Watch, Serenity, Goon (I get all sappy when he's letting the guy beat him up in the snow)

So I just watched the movie '50/50'. Oh my, that movie had me up in tears in almost every scene!

I guess you could say the movie is 50/50 aswell.. First half was quite entertaining and amusing. And the last half.. Oh dear, I never cried so much, especially when Seth Rogen is starring in the movie.

The only scene that can make my masculine body go soft is the scene in Lord of the rings: Fellowship of the ring, where Boromir is dying... my captain... my king....(yes spoiler, but you should have seen it by now!)
    Last edited by QQnoob; 2013-02-21 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a TOTAL whimp tbh... it would be easier to list the movies which DONT make me cry.

But to list a few of the worst offenders -
    Grave of the Fireflies: If this movie doesn't make you cry, you have no soul.
    Where the Wild things are: A truly beautiful film, I was worried when they said they were turning one of my favourite childrens books of all time into a movie, then I saw the movie.... 5 times.... the first day.
    Mary and Max: a very wierd claymation film, about a young aussi girl who becomes pen friends with a newyork shut in.
    Saving Private Ryan: That salute :'( right in the feels every time.

There are more, but I'll leave you with just those.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30