Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemsadictos View Post
    Question:

with every new Tier content, are we going to be able to buy previous Tiers with Justice points?

answer please!
    Most likely yes.

I'm a bit worried that by the end of Cataclysm, we'll end up with a situation very like what we have now. When the t13 raid comes out, we'll have fresh 85s running heroics to buy T12 and the T11 and T12 raids sitting empty.

I guess this could be somewhat avoided by making the T11 and T12 raids much better sources of JP than heroics and keeping them tuned to where you need JP purchased heroic blues to survive them. But I lack confidence in that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haglowicz View Post
    I'm a bit worried that by the end of Cataclysm, we'll end up with a situation very like what we have now. When the t13 raid comes out, we'll have fresh 85s running heroics to buy T12 and the T11 and T12 raids sitting empty.

I guess this could be somewhat avoided by making the T11 and T12 raids much better sources of JP than heroics and keeping them tuned to where you need JP purchased heroic blues to survive them. But I lack confidence in that.
    Indeed, but as far as I'm concerned, you will still need tokens for Tier gear, that means people will still be forced to do lower content
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by haglowicz View Post
    I support encouragement to run old raids, but not making it mandatory.

The point of the token system is for new 85s to quickly catch up to the current tier level. Raiding guilds stagnate when you don't have a large pool of possible raiders. Also, any guild still stuck on previous tier content is just repeatedly screwed over by raiders they gear up leaving for next tier guilds.

any one know the location of them?

also will they be avaliable when the cata patch hits ?
    Last edited by Bigbuddy; 2010-09-29 at 03:23 PM. Reason: I LIKE PIE