Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scorpion is going to be huge!!! like Clash of the Titans Huge!!!

Is it just me who hates drake mounts?:/ I think they look less-dangerous unlike protodrakes.

In all practicality though, where in the world are we going to put the guild banner on the dam scorpion. The only places i can think are having it hang off the back of the stinger like a bumper sticker or some weird shape along the side of the scorpion.

We don't need no guild banner! We need more armor. I think it'll be badass once it is finished, clearly it isn't right now. And seriously, no guild banner, plz.

Quote Originally Posted by hostile99 View Post
    we don't need no guild banner! We need more armor. I think it'll be badass once it is finished, clearly it isn't right now. And seriously, no guild banner, plz.
    we demand more instability!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The spotted drake is a very weird skin. o.O What sort of dragon is that supposed to be, anyways? A diseased one?
    I was thinking of some type of fungus. That or large sores that have scabbed over... Either way i'm not riding it.
    Is the answer to the Question...

Thank you for these!

From the side, the scorpion looks like he's wearing a funny little hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    So, the only armor is a seat and two plates on the claws? I was expecting a lot more
    well there is a piece of armor on his first left leg and another on his second right leg, my guess by release he would have armor on all 6 legs just that the damn blacksmith is being lazy lately :P

The Scorpion I don't like, would love the updated non-saddled version as a hunter pet. But as a mount, no.

The drake I too think is meant to represent all five flights. Even if blue is very very sparse.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfster View Post
    well there is a piece of armor on his first left leg and another on his second right leg, my guess by release he would have armor on all 6 legs just that the damn blacksmith is being lazy lately :P
    I'm still not all excited over this. It just seems...meh. Need an orc riding it for perspective.

I bet the spotted drake is a reward for obtaining 150 mounts, and the letter they send you with him is "We found out one of our brothers has herpes so we gonna hand it to you maybe u have better use of him" :P

The drake just looks too much like the bronze tbh.
    Got the blizzcon stream paid for, so i'll be getting my deathy soon enough.
    I really hope that is not the reward for 150 mounts, because just like the albino drake, it looks ill.