Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind if you're playing on PTR and not beta (although it sounds like you're on beta), sunfire still isn't ticking properly.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Keep in mind if you're playing on PTR and not beta (although it sounds like you're on beta), sunfire still isn't ticking properly.
    Fixed my original post, was doing lvl 85 dungeons on the beta. Responding to posts that go back and forth from PTR and beta mess with my fingers. =P

Even still, Sunfire would have to do considerably more damage to have the total Moonfire/Sunfire direct + DoT damage be competitive from what I've seen running instances. I'm not too concerned about their damage components since I use them for procs mostly, but I wouldn't mind seeing Wrath extend Sunfire built into the Starfire glyph.

I will say, however, that even though I wouldn't call myself a master boomkin on the beta, I destroy other DPS classes in the dungeons right now. Maybe I just learn faster, but I still feel a little clunky about it and manage to put out good numbers.
    Last edited by exochaft; 2010-10-02 at 05:07 PM.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    So they finally fixed it in 13117?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So they finally fixed it in 13117?
    Atomicdrood reports it ticks fine in the current beta build.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

All reports I've seen is it is still six-ticking, three seconds apart and not affected by haste on BOTH beta and PTR.