Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbruz View Post
    It sure does. It also makes you racist by the looks of it..
    Don't be ignorant.

Guess the pvp-sets are rather strange and/or far from finished..the for example the warrior one got expertise on the shoulders, only the hands got crit and the setbonus is 300 agi (..to balance the lack of crit ?)..

Expertise, haste and excessive hit on melee pvp gear?

No more glove bonuses?

Hope that's not final :/

One of my very rare posts but it's worth it for a squeal of excitement!

SQUEAL!

Quote Originally Posted by lilbruz View Post
    Oh Im sorry Mr math wizard. Please elaborate on the exact number, oh wise one. You must be a Blizzard employee. Please give us the exact number of subscriptions...
    No I'm just not a total tool like you seem to be.

Oh, and also note that I even said that cutting that in half still means its a successful game. But I guess half is also way of ?
    Not even sure why you said this.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    No portals, what a fucking bullshit change so now I need to beg a mage to portal me to SW/IF even though 99% of them are too bloody lazy to spend 20 seconds helping someone out? kinda sucks if it gets delayed was waiting for it to level a worgen priest and I'm bored of WOTLK but it's all good, rather it got delayed and came out better instead of being released and being shit. But no portals? christ, do Blizzard enjoy taking the piss or what? what harm did they do?
    I don't see a problem. A good compensation of 50-100g for the wasted seconds will make few mages to raise an eyebrow in your direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Knirps View Post
    Don't be ignorant.
    Why's that ignorant? The post he quoted was clearly racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivial View Post
    Hmmm! This makes me wonder if what I once thought paranoic is actually true!

In the Gnomeregan event blizzard site, Mekkatorque says that "the chance of any cataclysmic event taking place in the foreseeable future is "less than 12.7%," ".

Could 12.7% be a hint to the american system date of December 7th?!?

Thinking about it again, it is pretty much paranoic
    Love your thought process, I could see Blizz throwing in a little nugget for the observant. :P

I like how all of you are freaking out and wanting it in November. The game still obviously still needs alot of work and I would rather have a well put together game then have it release all screwed up because 20% of the player base has IRL plans and won't be here for days/months whatever.The release was never scheduled to come out for when it was most convenient to you, it was meant to come out when its READY.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    Not even sure why you said this.
    Are you completely stupid? You called him on numbers when he quoted the most often-used figure for subscribers and gave a huge safety net by allowing you to halve it, even if you don't agree with the figures you don't need to be a genius to work out why he said it.

Quote Originally Posted by petrefax View Post
    Why's that ignorant? The post he quoted was clearly racist.
    *rubs her temples* First off, it's not racist, I think there's a word for it, anti-semetic or something. Because jews aren't a race, it's a religion and kinda a race...it's a whole mess I'm not getting into.

Second, it's ignorant in a slang, and not official sense, because he knows I was joking and was taking from a stereotype that someone who is jewish might not be so generous.

I see everyone in epic after ONE week when we hit lvl 85 pfffff

Quote Originally Posted by Naylol View Post
    You might want to look up the release date of Wotlk buddy.
    FREAKIN owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    Lame. Typical Blizzard Butthead move though. They never set any actual dates because they themselves know that they are terrible at their jobs. Shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone really they love to back out on anything they basically promise (Where are those dances that were supposed to come out LAST EXPANSION as indicated by at least half of their trailers as an important feature?)

Also 4.0.3 without Cactaclysm? Also lame, so now we are supposed to experience half the content without the two new races or new race/class combos? Barely a point in that seeing as most people who wanted certain alts have already started/finished them. So is blizzard trying to make the experience lackluster? How exactly are they supposed to stop level 80 players from accessing 80+ zones as several do have a walking entrance?

Also wtf with the portal removal? For this to make sense there must not be an 85 level hub with portals and that means that Cataclysm Endgame will get a bit annoying at times. It better not be Tol Barad (sp?) because the bland alliance greatly outnumber horde on my server and we will rarely own it. Greater numbers = more likely the people who join are good/enthusiastic and extra health buffs (tenacity) do nothing when 20 people chain-stun you
    sorry to reply to this so late in the thread but WTF? blizzard are frigging spectacular software developers, if you can name another software dev that hasn't let their *internal unreleased dates* slip by a month or so you're a genius. blizzard are freaking machines with the rate they push high quality content, if i could fault them it would be for not making the new instance (with the dragon, whatever it was i never really bothered with it) bigger, harder and drop better gear. removing the portals i'll give you but i hope that's just temporary

Wait... so they are seriously going to make ilvl 346 items purchasable with points that can be gotten from WotLK heroics? What is to stop people from just going back and farming level 80 instances for points at 85? Will the WotLK instances stop giving points after Cataclysm drops?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by stillnotking View Post
    Wait... so they are seriously going to make ilvl 346 items purchasable with points that can be gotten from WotLK heroics? What is to stop people from just going back and farming level 80 instances for points at 85? Will the WotLK instances stop giving points after Cataclysm drops?
    The point cap obviously. You are gonna get 1/2, maybe even 1 whole item, if you save points now, since they are obviously gonna raise the cap again, once Cata is released. No big issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Paopao View Post
    I see everyone in epic after ONE week when we hit lvl 85 pfffff
    Given that there's a cap on the amount of Valor points you can accumulate in one week I seriously doubt this.

Quote Originally Posted by Knirps View Post
    Don't be ignorant.
    Please explain the "jewish bastards" comment to me than, cause I dont get it

I'd rather play a buggy Cataclysm then not play anything (good) at all (account has been cancelled since WotLK got stale months ago). The majority of people aren't lucky enough to have beta. Guarantee at least 70% of people who are saying "Cataclysm isn't ready yet" have the beta so they're opinion is skewed/biased because they already get to play around with all the bells and whistles (not to mention for free) then act all pretentious when normal people would like to play a game Blizzard has been dangling in front of our noses for over a year now.

Basically Blizzard announced Cataclysm too early (although I would agree it would be hard to keep development a total secret). Now all the Cataclysm info they slowly leak out is just to keep the suckers paying while Blizzard jerks them around with "soon...". Somebody mentioned that Cataclysm will have to be released in 2010 because stockholders were told that it would, now either Blizzard has stupidly backed themselves into a corner because they couldn't get their ass in gear or it seems Cataclysm will be released with bugs. Like i said a buggy cataclysm would be better than nothing but I don't think that should exclude people from complaining about blizzards shotty work because it is their fault in the first place for building it up then squirting out shit (exaggerating, but seems more lackluster every announcement) because after 6 years they don't know how to make their own game on schedule

What really gets me down, is with all this downtime we could've (SHOULD'VE!) had an Azjol - Nerub 10/25 raid and a Zul'Drak 10/25 Troll raid. I want to know where that snake goes...

I bet if Bioware announced that the Star Wars mmo would be released in November, Cata would suddenly be out before it.