Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
20
28
29
30
  1. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMobGoblin View Post
    Not really because there's nothing in Wrath to play.
    If that's the case for you then take a break from the game, temporarily cancel your subscription, and do something else with your life for three months.

  2. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by nsctpsm View Post
    Above is just filled with "this is my opinion"-facts (i.e. not facts). Nothing significant mentioned has anything solid as it's base of argument. :\

    Blizzard is no different than any other profit-driven company/corporation, neither more money-grubby nor more apt to wanting to exploit their customers. In fact, because of their large consumer base, anything they do will offend some part of it, and they will only take action if a large part objects – as was the case of RealID drama. If you happen to be a part of the tiny group that objects to something insignificant, then I'm sorry to say not much will happen. And you know what, that's how it's supposed to be.
    FACTS:
    - Part of their "a-team" has been pulled to work on their new MMO
    - We still didn't get what we were promised, what was used as bulletpoints from the "Wrath" trailer
    - We did get things we didn't expect, like pay for mounts, pets, and premium services, probably because those make money, promised things that are free do not.
    - Cata will launch with bugs, glitches, critical error crashes, server lag/crashes, etc. "It's done when it's done" does not mean it'll launch without that stuff, it's just another catch phrase used to deter honest questions and complaints. That phrase has been latched onto by the hive, using it to defend with.
    - Artwork is subjective, but regardless, it is offensive how lame it looks, but rest assured, if Wrath was any indicator said assets will be recycled to the moon and back.

    Protect the hive and all that!

  3. #583
    Stood in the Fire valiorik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    446

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by j46ebucemag View Post
    If that's the case for you then take a break from the game, temporarily cancel your subscription, and do something else with your life for three months.
    I'm on a break since late July then we completed hm ICC. Have to say nearly all guild is out till Cata. And that's a Blizz fail from my point of view. Neither before BC or WotLK we had nothing to do.

    For someone like myself, who spends 3 night a week in game, pause is too long Tried Darckfall, but it's boring game for me.
    Last edited by valiorik; 2010-09-28 at 04:49 PM.

  4. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    FACTS:
    - Part of their "a-team" has been pulled to work on their new MMO
    - We still didn't get what we were promised, what was used as bulletpoints from the "Wrath" trailer
    - We did get things we didn't expect, like pay for mounts, pets, and premium services, probably because those make money, promised things that are free do not.
    - Cata will launch with bugs, glitches, critical error crashes, server lag/crashes, etc. "It's done when it's done" does not mean it'll launch without that stuff, it's just another catch phrase used to deter honest questions and complaints. That phrase has been latched onto by the hive, using it to defend with.
    - Artwork is subjective, but regardless, it is offensive how lame it looks, but rest assured, if Wrath was any indicator said assets will be recycled to the moon and back.

    Protect the hive and all that!
    Nothing significant was based on facts, thought I made this clear. Part of their "a-team" being on the new project doesn't really matter as much as you seem to think. You're complaining about dances... don't get your knickers in a twist, just sayin'. The premium services and purchasable items are voluntary – just because it was a success and Blizzard made money on it doesn't mean it's the work of this greedy big mean corporation that cares nothing about their customers. Like I said, if something disturbs a great deal of their subscribers they will look into it and probably change it, if it makes sense.
    Yes, it will have bugs... but it will be bugs that won't break the game experience in such a big way as the bugs they're ironing out right now. So, more like fact that was exaggerated than actual fact.
    You're putting down artwork in the facts list, and then at the same time admit it's not a fact and indeed a subjective opinion of yours? Don't cheat to make the list seem longer, mate. ;P

    Blizzard is not the future Umbrella Corporation. You may go on and spout all that "hive" business all you want, calling everyone that doesn't agree with you on every single point a "fanboy/fangirl" if that makes you feel better about yourself. Just don't expect others to be as narrow minded as to be under the illusion that it's actually true because you say so.
    Last edited by nsctpsm; 2010-09-29 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Reformulating sentence
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

  5. #585
    Portal removal makes no sense and the logic behind it makes even less sense.

  6. #586
    release date on Newegg dot com is Dec 31st

  7. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    FACTS:
    - Part of their "a-team" has been pulled to work on their new MMO
    - We still didn't get what we were promised, what was used as bulletpoints from the "Wrath" trailer
    - We did get things we didn't expect, like pay for mounts, pets, and premium services, probably because those make money, promised things that are free do not.
    - Cata will launch with bugs, glitches, critical error crashes, server lag/crashes, etc. "It's done when it's done" does not mean it'll launch without that stuff, it's just another catch phrase used to deter honest questions and complaints. That phrase has been latched onto by the hive, using it to defend with.
    - Artwork is subjective, but regardless, it is offensive how lame it looks, but rest assured, if Wrath was any indicator said assets will be recycled to the moon and back.

    Protect the hive and all that!
    Jesus... What the hell is your problem? It's been less time now between Cata announcement to possible release than it had been between Wrath announcement to release or BC announcement to release.

    Will you please just stop being a little bitch. If you dislike this company so much stop playing their games.

    ---------- Post added 2010-09-29 at 01:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    Portal removal makes no sense and the logic behind it makes even less sense.
    Actually it does make sense and it will have no effect on you. There will be portals in Org and SW going to the new zones and portals in the new zones going the other way. So mobility will not be an issue at all.

    They want you to hang out in Org and SW to emphasize on the fact that Alliance and Horde are not best pals. How is that not a good reason?

  8. #588
    bla lol i never took a closer look @ the warrior pvp-gear until now and lol they have 100 agi and 300 agi as set bonus ^^ well beta is beta (or am i just dumb and there is a reason to have agi on warrior gear in cata?)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •