Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dont mind metzen voicing so many characters, after all, the game is his baby. I honestly couldnt tell. And the algalon voice acting is amazing so that vindicates him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is he? did u hear him say that he has Balls of steel :P ?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbykig View Post
    Vanilla was good, as it was fresh, there were not so many characters sounding the same, since they were mostly new. Not so knowledgeable on TBC.
    I have absolutely no idea what vanilla you're talking about, but WoW vanilla was a Metzenfest. Pretty much all the boss voices (the few that actually were there) were done by him, barring the female ones.

Deleted
    Anyone here played through NWN 2? As long as Blizzard never uses a voice such as the one used to narrate the ending in NWN 2 then it's fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odexy View Post
    Hmm, I never thought of that. Come to think of it just about any foreigner sounds the same to me. (As in, all chinese sound the same, all finnish sound the same, etc.) So I suppose all americans sound more or less the same to you?
    Actually sometimes while watching movies I prefer original then dubbed version and I also work in company where English is official language and can distinguish between different voices, I don't know maybe I didn't found those voice similar because I never though they could be

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao View Post
    Anyone here played through NWN 2? As long as Blizzard never uses a voice such as the one used to narrate the ending in NWN 2 then it's fine.
    rofl, that guy was definitely just a random developer of the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    rofl, that guy was definitely just a random developer of the game
    I thought maybe it was the pizza delivering guy that got a few extra bucks if he read some lines into windows recording player...

Deleted
    either way, real shame they didn't have the time and money to give us anything better than "rocks fell down, everybody probably died THE END"