Thread: Justice Points

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    TBH, if current heroics bosses give 15 JP which translates to around 5 badges while now heroics drop only 1 badge per boss - if you're going to farm them - better wait for 4.0 to hit before doing so.

I was thinking of farming them but with this silly conversion rates... I'd rather take the less grindy and more lazy route!

Check out TotalBiscuit's videos - he was getting 75 JP per boss in Stonecore HC - much more reasonable - results in 30 boss kills per head/chest piece at 2200 points per piece.

As a reminder, a ilvl200 waist from emblems of heroism (first set of the expansion) was 40 badges, so it's a lower cost than early WotLK. This of course makes sense because there was one level of badge in 3.0, and we're getting Blue pre-raid rather than Epic of-(earliest)-raid-level items.

Of course, if you have a f*ckton of emblems now, getting a couple of blue items at 85 I think is perfectly reasonable. Also, full disclosure, I have a grand total of about 40 badges given I only play once a week for raid day (assuming I'm not in a meeting), so I'm getting jack sh*t when I hit 85, and I still think it's a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Arcano View Post
    I was thinking the same, 2250 for some pieces is kind of expensive, specially if the amount of points earned is the same as in the PTR 16 per boss, so in order to get 1 piece you need to kill 140 bosses or 35 instances (average of 4 bosses per instance). way to grindy for my taste, I dont want to run the same instances 100 times for only 3 pieces of gear...

so the numbers are about this IF the amount of points is the same as you earn in the PTR:
    valor points
    1650 feet
    1250 cloak
    1650 trinket
    700 relic
    1250 ring
    ---------
    6500 total
    at 16 per boss
    407 bosses
    an average of 4 bosses per instance.
    around 102 instances must be run to get Valor gear.

Justice points
    2200 helm
    2200 chest
    1650 shoulders
    2200 legs
    1650 gloves
    1250 neck
    1650 belt
    ------------
    12800 for justice gear (which you might need in order to enter a heroic)
    at 16 per boss
    800 bosses
    200 instances.
    I left the weapons out since there are not 2H to compare price yet.

And I really hope my numbers are wrong, because I dont want to play World of Aion (for those that haven't played it, you run a boss 400 times to maybe see it drop something). I dont feel like doing 200 instances so I can have gear to step in heroics and raids
    Now u say that its 16 a boss.. its not.. as it is right now on beta.. u got 75 pr kill... so u maby need to redo your math a bit

Quote Originally Posted by mrKanin View Post
    Now u say that its 16 a boss.. its not.. as it is right now on beta.. u got 75 pr kill... so u maby need to redo your math a bit
    it's 16 per boss in lvl80 ch, on lvl 85 it will be 75 which makes heavy farming barely worth it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcano View Post
    I was thinking the same, 2250 for some pieces is kind of expensive, specially if the amount of points earned is the same as in the PTR 16 per boss, so in order to get 1 piece you need to kill 140 bosses or 35 instances (average of 4 bosses per instance). way to grindy for my taste, I dont want to run the same instances 100 times for only 3 pieces of gear...

so the numbers are about this IF the amount of points is the same as you earn in the PTR:
    valor points
    1650 feet
    1250 cloak
    1650 trinket
    700 relic
    1250 ring
    ---------
    6500 total
    at 16 per boss
    407 bosses
    around 102 instances must be run to get Valor gear.

Justice points
    2200 helm
    2200 chest
    1650 shoulders
    2200 legs
    1650 gloves
    1250 neck
    1650 belt
    ------------
    12800 for justice gear (which you might need in order to enter a heroic)
    at 16 per boss
    800 bosses
    200 instances.
    I left the weapons out since there are not 2H to compare price yet.

And I really hope my numbers are wrong, because I dont want to play World of Aion (for those that haven't played it, you run a boss 400 times to maybe see it drop something). I dont feel like doing 200 instances so I can have gear to step in heroics and raids
    THere are other ways to get gear aside from justice points y'know?

Seriously, you'll get items through drops, questrewards and crafting. And even some though PvP since rating requirements were removed.