Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSauceUK View Post
    Blizzard didn't go out of their way to make Tauren females "sexy". Which makes sense, a giant Bull-Woman wouldn't be sexy. But it looks like Blizzard are actively trying to make this Worgen female somewhat alluring, which makes me feel slightly sick.

Also, I didn't claim that WoW had a big fur-fetish fanbase, but if Bliz continue down this path it soon will.

I think this ''OMG FURRY FETISH ATTACK'' idea is way overexaggerated. In that case you could also claim that cocaine addicts will take over this game because the eyes of the earlier model looked like that... There is nothing wrong with the worgen having some human features....after all, they are humans! Taurens have never been anything else.

AwesomeSauceUK
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcraanen View Post
    I think this ''OMG FURRY FETISH ATTACK'' idea is way overexaggerated. In that case you could also claim that cocaine addicts will take over this game because the eyes of the earlier model looked like that... There is nothing wrong with the worgen having some human features....after all, they are humans! Taurens have never been anything else.
    You missed the point entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard didn't go out of their way to make Tauren females "sexy". Which makes sense, a giant Bull-Woman wouldn't be sexy. But it looks like Blizzard are actively trying to make this Worgen female somewhat alluring, which makes me feel slightly sick.

Also, I didn't claim that WoW had a big fur-fetish fanbase, but if Bliz continue down this path it soon will.
    What about trolls and undead females? Does blizzard support necrophilia and foot fetishes because they made the females somewhat attractive in comparison to the male counterparts? No. Does blizzard support fur fetishes because they made the female worgen even the slightest bit feminine? No.
    Last edited by Malthurius; 2010-09-27 at 06:13 PM.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Deleted
    but if Bliz continue down this path it soon will.
    Was referring to that, which makes it valid because that sentence is just false. It's really unlikely that thousands of furry fetish people will join for a silly worgen race. Also, what the guy above says.

first thing on my mind... THEY MIXED BELF AND TAUREN! NOOOOO

I liked the first model and I "eh" when they posted the new one but now with the eyelids I like it tons more. If you don't like it then don't roll it. Trying to find that balance between beauty/beast is hard. Of course they want it to be somewhat pretty. Draenei females don't look anything like draenei males for that very fact.

And if they didn't look female there would be some angry and confused male worgen hitting on other worgen dudes in the inns.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
    I quite like the way the eyes say "come fuck me" and the snout/growl says "not really, I'll rip your throat out."
    You've got problems.
    Ye no shit? oO

People comparing worgen to tauren are forgetting something: Tauren have always been tauren. They were born Tauren. Tauren are not attractive to us because they are and always have been cow people. Worgen on the other hand were once regular humans, and are just humans who have been transformed. It's not a far stretch that they would maintain some of their attractive human parts.

A snarl without bearing the front teeth looks really unnatural and you get a strange multi-emotional Worgen at different angles, it's the same way with the eyes, too much white on the eyes from the side view.

Blizzard didn't go out of their way to make Tauren females "sexy". Which makes sense, a giant Bull-Woman wouldn't be sexy.
    Umm, yes they did. In Alpha, fem Tauren were reskinned/slimmed Tauren males. As of Beta+ Tauren females retain the look we know as of today.

SOURCE: http://www.wired.com/underwire/2007/...omment-page-2/
    Last edited by Grimora88; 2010-09-27 at 06:39 PM.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    I just liked how they use to snarl in-combat and be neutral/meh out-of-combat. How do you make something snarl that snarls 24/7 already?
    I want a /snarl emote.

i like the new eyes. figures.

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

Deleted
    Us Brits have the best accent tbh, Totals is at the height of awesomeness, though. :P

He bares an odd resemblance to Seth McFarlane, don't know if that is just me... probably is. xD

AwesomeSauceUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltz View Post
    Us Brits have the best accent tbh, Totals is at the height of awesomeness, though. :P

He bares an odd resemblance to Seth McFarlane, don't know if that is just me... probably is. xD
    Did you post this in the wrong thread?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Umm, yes they did. In Alpha, fem Tauren were reskinned/slimmed Tauren males. As of Beta+ Tauren females retain the look we know as of today.

SOURCE: http://www.wired.com/underwire/2007/...omment-page-2/
    haha and here I thought only the dwarves and ogres looked weird, this is just special. I like how manly the females "were" haha

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Also people need to chill about the looks, you've only seen a screen-shot it looks different in motion.
    They looked fine before in motion, they didn't need to be changed at all.

People need to stop asking for "more feral" Worgen when they weren't broken to begin with! They look like freakin' mutated Disney wannabes now!
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

10+ Year Old Account
    The southernmost capital city in the world, NZ
    I think the overall intent of the looks is meant to be something like, "I'll rip you to shreds, and I'll nail your head to a trophy wall!"

Still looks like a work in progress.

Snarl still doesn't fit, imo. They haven't said anything about adjusting the intensity of it, have they? You know, as part of customization.

Here's what I think is wrong with it:

Compare it to the male model. Male and female are not supposed to be the same but the differences should be more subtle than they are now.

-Angle the ridge from the forehead to the snout as it is on the male model. Keep the nose, the width of the snout, and the snarl the same.

The eyes are not right. Their eyes should be smaller and in proportion with the rest of the face just like the males are. They should also have the red glow just like the males.

Other than that they look fine to me. I think they are too caught up in trying to make the female look sexy. It doesn't work with the worgen race.

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree, I really think the eyes work with the whole WoW look 'n' feel