Thread: Hunter Ammo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    One more gorup of NPCs suddenly without jobs because of Blizzard and their shenanigans.

Where does it end, Blizzard? WHERE DOES IT END?!
    I hope they get a severance package!
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Feerles View Post
    What it seems is that they raised the dps on wotlk ranged weapons to make up for the loss of ammo. my 10-man bow from LDW went from 224.9 dps to 267.9 dps which is exactly what the highest non-made arrows give u 43 dps.
    I find it strange that they didn't leave the ranged slot intact. Ammo being finite was bad, but ammo quality affecting your damage was good. Are hunters/warriors/rogues missing that slot altogether then, or does everyone use relics (or wands) now?

Quote Originally Posted by lamente View Post
    I find it strange that they didn't leave the ranged slot intact. Ammo being finite was bad, but ammo quality affecting your damage was good. Are hunters/warriors/rogues missing that slot altogether then, or does everyone use relics (or wands) now?
    Ha! Finally after playing a paladin in all of vanilla in which I had to look at a blank slot (lol egans blaster) for what seemed an eternity, now you dont even have a slot!

(Btw I'm not in beta so I have no idea. Still, it feels good to say that.)
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

Quote Originally Posted by lamente View Post
    Ammo is gone. There is no ammo slot. It's dead Dave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Anyone know if the vendor trash that the Ammo/Arrow turns into are worth the same as they are worth at the moment on live?
    No, atleast Iceblaade Arrows arn't. Currently Iceblade arrows vendor for 30s a stack on live, on the beta they vendor for 3 silver a stack.

Now I can live out my fantasy of the old D&D cartoon. The ranger had magical arrows! :P
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)