Your thoughts on how things are going

So far in the cataclysm beta videos I've seen nothing but alliance losing ground and horde beating up on everything insight now you may not like what I'm saying but I'm only asking you what your thoughts on this and do you think later in the game will they try to change things like alliance taking ground or worgen winning back their city instead of stalemate.

Throw some ideas out there like a town that was destroyed being fixed or taken over or even new towns being made in zones that need work like eastern plaugelands has so many ruined towns and fixing them would be cool.

please keep it cool and no flaming please
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

For some reason Alliance gains in Stonetalon, Southern Barrens, Feralas, Stranglethorn, etc. don't seem to be getting as much attention as Horde gains. Things are a lot more balanced than they might seem. Some obsessive zone counters have concluded that the Alliance has a considerable territorial advantage on live right now and the changes just even that out a bit.

My opinion? It's not worth getting worked up about.

I know and im not getting worked up i just wanna see ideas for fixed up towns like that town in duskwood with the graveyard behind it near the borders to westfall. i know its not that cool of a town but i liked it when i was leveling my rogue and it seemed like if it was fixed it'd be a cool hang out spot when lag is to high to be in the citys.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

Personally i believe that blizzard should just delete every horde character and force them to play alliance. Horde should only be the people we beat up on. it is a sin to play horde.(really. it's in the bible)

The horde shouldn't have gotten any gains in cataclysm(except for Azshara, that god forsaken place)