Question about Worgen and mounts.

We all know worgen will not be getting any race mounts in cata, and will be using Running Wild. But does this mean worgen cannot use any of the other race mounts?
    I know they will have to allow them to use flying mounts, so why not allow them to ride other ground mounts if they choose. I just wondered if a blue has already explained this and I missed it.

I apologize if this has already been asked and/or answered.

Deleted
    Nothing was stated officialy i think, but it's pretty obvious Worgen will be able to use mounts like everyone else. They just don't get their own race one.

Deleted
    They will be able to use other mounts, yes.

My Worgen was happily riding around on a mechanostrider this morning. I'll confess, it looked a bit odd.

Worgen on a bear looked awesome though

That is what I thought as well.

I guess I'm still comparing it to the old taruen ground running. I must remember it's different and "new" ^.^

im sure it will work just like live, you have to get exalted with the faction to gain access to their mounts *shrugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricon View Post
    We all know worgen will not be getting any race mounts in cata, and will be using Running Wild. But does this mean worgen cannot use any of the other race mounts?
    I know they will have to allow them to use flying mounts, so why not allow them to ride other ground mounts if they choose. I just wondered if a blue has already explained this and I missed it.

I apologize if this has already been asked and/or answered.

yes you can't use any races mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
    ...Worgen on a bear looked awesome though
    Can't wait!
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP