Quote Originally Posted by DEEPKVTS View Post
yeah, he knows it's being changed, why do you think he said 'more time to farm them'?...

anyways, i knew something extremely boring was underway when brewfest rolled around this year and they didn't even bother to change the date of the brewfest stein.
4.0 is still coming out on time, its just the release date of cataclysm that would be pushed back.

"The Cataclysm by itself will happen earlier and will let you play in the "new" zone for a couple of days/weeks before you can buy the expansion and access the level 85 content. Keep in mind that they're mostly inside info, they're not official and I just report them because ... well, I'm sure you all want to know when it's supposed to happen." <---------taken from front page

---------- Post added 2010-09-27 at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshgrind View Post
Fuck a troll raid.

I'd much rather see a gnome raid. Trolls got ZG and ZA. I haven't seen a single gnome raid ever in that game. The closest the have come to it is Gnomeregan and that's just a stupid lowbie dungeon.
how many different tribes of gnomes are there? the infected and uninfected? they don't need any more than gnomergan.