Deleted

Question about the new class combo's

i was just wondering, i have been told that the cataclysm world changes will happen before the expansion is released, what i am unsure about is if the new class combo's will be available to play before the expansion or if they will be unlocked upon its release cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    The new combos such as troll druids will be in 4.0.3 before cata hits the stores, how long before it still unknown, a week to a few weeks perhaps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    The new combos such as troll druids will be in 4.0.3 before cata hits the stores, how long before it still unknown, a week to a few weeks perhaps.
    I don't ever remember seeing this confirmed. If you could provide proof that would be good, otherwise, take everything that is said with a grain of salt (and less as a matter of fact), because I could have sworn the new race/class combo's were expansion exclusive. I'd love to see it otherwise though.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I don't ever remember seeing this confirmed. If you could provide proof that would be good, otherwise, take everything that is said with a grain of salt (and less as a matter of fact), because I could have sworn the new race/class combo's were expansion exclusive. I'd love to see it otherwise though.
    It was confirmed months ago that the current plan is to have the new class combos in a patch before cataclysm (about a week or 2 before cataclysm is released)

They are trying to give cataclysm in smaller portions so we have less downtime and trouble when the game is released.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    A blue said so in a Q&A

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It was confirmed months ago that the current plan is to have the new class combos in a patch before cataclysm (about a week or 2 before cataclysm is released)

They are trying to give cataclysm in smaller portions so we have less downtime and trouble when the game is released.
    Awesome, now can we get a blue post? (or the Q/A)
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.

Awesome, now can we get a blue post? (or the Q/A)
    Go search threw months of blue posts yourself. You have hands and a brain.

Deleted
    This^

I've also seen it confirmed in a blue

15+ Year Old Account
    I am more than capable yes, and do love telling people to go look for something themselves, however I am not the OP asking the question, I am a subsequent poster asking you to back up your claim that it will be available, only because you're saying it as a matter of fact, not as something you believe to be true, I'm saying you should back up your claim if you state it as fact. Purely it's all about the burden of proof, which is on you.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2010-09-27 at 08:44 PM.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    New race/class combinations and changes to the old world (including quests) should be patch 4.0.3. I know it's kind of confusing since we typically release one major patch right before the release of the next expansion. In this case, many of the systems changes will be added in 4.0.1, while a lot of content changes will be added in 4.0.3.

The expansion will then provide players with access to the new races, new zones, level 85 cap, flight in Azeroth, Archaeology, etc.

I am more than capable yes, and do love telling people to go look for something themselves, however I am not the OP asking the question, I am a subsequent poster asking you to back up your claim that it will be available, only because you're saying it as a matter of fact, not as something you believe to be true, I'm saying you should back up your claim if you state it as fact. Purely it's all about the burden of proof, which is on you.
    Found it for you:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=OMG+I+only+beli...rawler+says+it!

Hahaha... no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=26726037173&sid=1&pageNo=2#25]New[/url] race/class combinations and changes to the old world (including quests) should be patch 4.0.3. I know it's kind of confusing since we typically release one major patch right before the release of the next expansion. In this case, many of the systems changes will be added in 4.0.1, while a lot of content changes will be added in 4.0.3.

The expansion will then provide players with access to the new races, new zones, level 85 cap, flight in Azeroth, Archaeology, etc.
    Absolutely perfect, thank you! The point of it all is that if you're going to make a claim as fact, you then bear the burden of proof to back up your claim, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz View Post
    Hahaha... no.
    He also asked for the blue post in his first post.

/boggle

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny, however doesn't matter who at blizzard said it so long someone there did. This is how misinformation is spread. People saying something without a direct reference gets carried on like a game of telephone, next thing you know whole communities of players are saying and believing the wrong thing.

Funny, however doesn't matter who at blizzard said it so long someone there did. This is how misinformation is spread. People saying something without a direct reference gets carried on like a game of telephone, next thing you know whole communities of players are saying and believing the wrong thing.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=OMG+I+only+beli...st+says+it+%20!

Better? and because I am so nice http://www.worldofraids.com/topic/17...ot-interview/?

If you don't believe people search for it yourself, your a human. You have hands and a brain stand on your own 2 feet.

Deleted
    Exactly!

15+ Year Old Account
    And if you make a claim as fact you should be willing and fully able to support it. You wouldn't go tell your teacher to go look something up because you didn't cite it in a paper. You wouldn't go tell a judge to go look for the evidence himself if you're unwilling to present it. If you make a claim, be prepared to defend it, and prove it when nessasary, because you being the one making the claim places the burden of proof upon yourself.

And if you make a claim as fact you should be willing and fully able to support it. You wouldn't go tell your teacher to go look something up because you didn't cite it in a paper. You wouldn't go tell a judge to go look for the evidence himself if you're unwilling to present it. If you make a claim, be prepared to defend it, and prove it when nessasary, because you being the one making the claim places the burden of proof upon yourself.
    Or you could just search for it yourself and stop being such a lazy bastard wasting other people's time.