Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Its flat right now in game. However he was talking about when cataclysm is released flying from one continent to the next. Most of Azeroth (with the exception of Northrend) isn't really there. That is why it is taking them so long to make cataclysm because its just 3D art that if you could fly right now you would be able to fly right through. Take Org or SW for example you can go underneath it. There isn't ground there just a giant hole. Most of the mountains are like that too.
    It would be plausible to fly from one to the next in Cata however dont expect it

Deleted
    Uh ok is Azeroth the planet or is it just a random bit of water holding up a couple of continents Oo personally i think we`ll be seeing more countrys/continents in the next few years. )

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldam View Post
    Instances also have their on server. And I *think* Blizzard gave Dalaran it's server.
    Since you dont see a loading screen when you fly into dalaran it is not on its own server. Instances(&raids), battlegrounds, Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outlands, and Northrend all have seperate servers. When one of them crashes, for example, if you were on a full server and wrath was just released most likely Northrend server crashed, but the rest of the servers were still up and running.
    However flying from one to the other would be very much like taking a zeppelin or boat you see a loading screen and then you are on the other continent. Much like going into an instance.

The Game world

This is what the game word is on

c2.api.ning.com/files/eOt0b*5jLvER2kTwPdlYUrNUzcNO3mkmEUqRJcxKtCag-sizmyTzfzMJFFEltanZoV5iA0uVyuYvvL3RGSmAMt3405Kg47XR/draft_lens2224935module11997876photo_1223665671discworldgreatatuin.jpg

So thats why its flat. or they will not be able to carry it

(Note i cant post the pic as a pic so u will need to copy it to see the pic)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    game wise, what the above said. Lore wise, yes there is a hole nother part of the world which is either dead and deadyl water or another continent. globes of azeroth can be seen in Ulduar and HoS.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...the-cataclysm.
    We also know lorewise cause it's in THE GRIND!. Lol, I loved when he shoots that laser beam around the planet.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made a private server account just becousee of this! I swimmed just untill i saw the "edge" in the ocean! Than you start falling infinitly!