Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    meh, i find it more upsetting that they re-used the brewfest stine from last year... I want my 2010 speical edition red-with-blue-polka-dot stine >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Lets not forget that Blizzard made ICC 1/5 accessible when it first came out. I dont remember how many weeks a new wing opened was it like 2 or 3 weeks? But yeah pretty fail.
    I like your sig

Would you rather have icc for a few month's more or an unfinished expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    At this point, an unfinished expansion please. My guild has nearly completely crumbled to the lack of content, the game has become desolate and I'm about to stop playing myself.

So, for me it's not "No game or unfinished game that will get finished later?"

Quote Originally Posted by bofeity View Post
    Why do heroic Halion? For a trinket you replace in a few levels in Cata?
    or for the mount? or the title? Oh wait...
    For the challenge and fun of learning a new encounter? Oh you only raid for epix's K.

I mean why bother doing any raids when a few months later a new raid comes out and the gear from the old raid is no longer good in comparison.

I agree that ICC has been the main raid for far too long and RS barely even qualifies as a stop gap filler raid but your post is dumb and shows the problem with a lot of people who play wow.

I stopped raiding about 4 months ago just before RS came out. I was tired of trying to do such a challenging encounter as LK 25 hard mode when people were constantly quitting the game and being replaced by mediocre players and not being able to find certain classes. Eventually my guild which has always been the top guild on our server had to merge with another guild or the results probably would have meant an end to the guild as a raiding guild.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2010-09-28 at 05:34 PM.

3.2 Should have had alot more in it. It was half a content patch anyway.
    It would have been alot better if it shipped with 2 half-sized raids (like Azjol-Nerub as well as ToC) instead of a giant bg that reduces the chance of AV being Call to Arms.

This way, ICC could have been released in february-march, and people would be alot less bored.

Deleted
    tbh ToTC was an interesting idea but not meaty enough to entertain for long, pushing iLevels too high too quickly into icc, Ulduar was an amazing raid and the comparison baseline for this expansion yet now the 10 man Ulduar sports gear obtainable in easy normal post ding dungeons. OP OP OP to the max means boss tacs in most of wotlk tacs get ignored dulling the expansion overall, heroics now are so painfully easy I cba to grind them even on new alts, I like ICC as a whole and still haven't finished with raiding it but with alot of people like myself have 7 or 8 alts dinged during the wait between ulduar and icc pugging alts into the first 6 bosses making the content seem jaded and poor.

I do think new raids should bring new tiers and gears but the comparison of 10 man naxx (wotlk) to icc 10 man is retarded making the game harder to enjoy, and making us regrind the same heroics (joke) for new tiers instead of having to work on the new shit to get nice shinies.

Open raiding environments are fine but the assumption that grinding heroics for 2 days and getting a lucky 10 man icc raid pushing them to uber dps or hps or tanking cause they have 5.x gs has pushed more peeps out of the game than just knowing u have to run icc 4 or 8 more times before gaining new content

Go for your Insane in the Membrane Achievement. Once you have that, then you can complain about nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Volent View Post
    China had to deal with years of BC, so
    Even 5 years of TBC would be better than 1 or 2 years of Wotlk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even 5 years of TBC would be better than 1 or 2 years of Wotlk.
    God no, I would quit in an instant :P
    If it werent for WoTLK I would have quit this game.

Though I have to be honest, they could have spread the raids a little more. Sure you would be spending more time in each tier ebfore the next came out, but atleast you wouldnt have to spend this much time in the last tier.

WotLK was bad so that Cata could be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    we can go to 2 more months with Tier 10

A lot of people "retired" till cataclysm after finishing the endgame content. If you don't want to give them money when you're not getting new content, just stop playing for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    I think they paced it quite nicely, actually. Hard modes serve the purpose that sunwell and original naxx did.

My guild is just now starting to attempt heroic LK, carried by the 30% buff
    fix'd^

At least ICC had something to offer (Hard modes). Lets not forget how long we were stuck with Naxx. That sucked. They didnt give Uld enough time before releasing ToC. As far as RS, 30-40mins of trash for one boss sucks! Lets not do that again (Blizz).