Free MySQL & PHP hosting?

Just curious if anyone here knows of a reliable and free MySQL & PHP hosting service. I'd assume it'd have FTP as well.

Googling gives me some 'companies' which upon further inspection are just plain crap.
    Moo.

15+ Year Old Account
    you won't find free quality web hosting unless it is a server run by friends or unless you can piggyback off someone else's hosting account
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Free will always cost something. But there are most likely workarounds to your problem if you want to elaborate.

For example there are tons of free forums available. No need for own site for that. There's also free guild sites available. Free CMS sites. Free picture sites... All of those are free at the cost of your soul. And some advertising banners.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I'd like to develop a MySQL and PHP driven website that can be tested by various people without running off of my personal internet connection at home.

Edit: From the ground up. None of this pre-made, auto installing, templatormatic stuff.
    Moo.

15+ Year Old Account
    From the ground up I highly doubt you will be able to do that, not for free at least
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Not for free, but you might find some really cheap alternatives. For example here in Finland there are few small web hosting companies that sell basically just homepage space, but they allow any PHP/Perl/JSP run on your homepage, and you can add private stuff into shared MySQL. Even if you can't get website with real MySQL support, you can always run small sites from flat text files or even use flatfiles as limited databases with pre-made modules.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.