Thread: Flight Path's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Dear god.... what is this.... I don't even....

After a short few minutes of research, thankfully it is a parody. I had almost lost all faith in the foreign film and television industry. I can go to sleep now knowing it's just like a bad dream.

Though; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0R8i...eature=related is real, sadly.
    come on, in Italy we don't do movie shit like that, I don't even know what that stuff is lol

Deleted
    Since they're re-vamping the flight paths a lot to remove most of the scenic routes, the only real downside in taking a taxi in cata will be the station stuff. They want players with 280/310% flying mounts to use the flight path occasionally too; if the paths stayed like they are today, people would rather autofly and AFK than have their flight take twice the time they'll be away to make a sandwich.

So, in other words, it's not so likely to happen.

not sure if it has been mentioned but flight paths are now marked on the map and there are now flight paths in the starter zone, like fp at razor hill, sen'jin village, brill etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Dear god.... what is this.... I don't even....

After a short few minutes of research, thankfully it is a parody. I had almost lost all faith in the foreign film and television industry. I can go to sleep now knowing it's just like a bad dream.

Though; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0R8i...eature=related is real, sadly.
    I can say the same about the hollywood remakes of perfectly good non-hollywood movies.
    Still cringing for the fact that the hollywood remake of the Millenium trilogy is going to happen. That was like one of the few cultural things I could still be proud of out of this country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    I can say the same about the hollywood remakes of perfectly good non-hollywood movies.
    Still cringing for the fact that the hollywood remake of the Millenium trilogy is going to happen. That was like one of the few cultural things I could still be proud of out of this country.
    Trust me the remakes they try to push out on us keeps me up at night, particularly the recent remake of The Dinner Game; Dinner with Schmucks makes me hate "Hollywood" with a burning passion, just had that .gif been serious.......
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature