Best community of Rogues.

Greetings Warriors of the Shadow,
    (lame RP)

I have a quick few questions, having recently began levelling my rogue again (now 38).

What US Server has the best collection of rogues (either horde or alliance)?

What forum has the best community of rogues?

Thanks in advance.
    -Palar

Tbh, most of the good rogue communities are dead. It used to be different, but the past year has effectively killed the likes of Akrios and Zaltu. Now it's all about epeen, gearscore, and "spreadsheet it".

[ rp ]
    Sorry, I'm a lonely rogue hiding in the shadows.
    [ /rp ]
    Dekkz - Undead Rogue | Veronnica - BE Warlock | Azäzel - BE Paladin | Dekz - Orc Shaman | Hässlich - BE Death Knight | Jobulani - Troll Priest

Quote Originally Posted by steale View Post
    gearscore
    mmmhm

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    This forum is the best rogue community, duh. (Totally have to plug how sweet we are =P)
    On a serious note, It depends what you're looking for in a community. I definitely have no idea what server has any kind of rogue cohesion (most rogues on servers I play on notoriously despise each other), but as for communities, they vary in what they try to achieve. The EJ rogue community has some of the most fantastic theorycraft you'll find about rogues anywhere. I'd even argue the EJ rogue theorycrafting is better than any other theorycrafting for any class. But I doubt you'll find much in the way of friendliness or general low-level tips. I'd hope that this forum appeals to rogues in general a bit more than EJ. You can speculate, ask dumb questions, *and* have fun discussion on whatever rogue topic suits your fancy. All of which would probably net you a ban on a more hardcore forum.

blackrock. blackrock has the best community of everything
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Rexxar had a decent enough rogue community as far as Alliance went. Then I left and half of the good rogues quit. So, no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    This forum is the best rogue community, duh. (Totally have to plug how sweet we are =P)
    On a serious note, It depends what you're looking for in a community. I definitely have no idea what server has any kind of rogue cohesion (most rogues on servers I play on notoriously despise each other), but as for communities, they vary in what they try to achieve. The EJ rogue community has some of the most fantastic theorycraft you'll find about rogues anywhere. I'd even argue the EJ rogue theorycrafting is better than any other theorycrafting for any class. But I doubt you'll find much in the way of friendliness or general low-level tips. I'd hope that this forum appeals to rogues in general a bit more than EJ. You can speculate, ask dumb questions, *and* have fun discussion on whatever rogue topic suits your fancy. All of which would probably net you a ban on a more hardcore forum.
    EJ rogue community is a giant think-tank for rogues, and we DO have the best theorycrafters of any class. Aldrianna and Malv, will get to the bottom of any question if you provide enough reason to support that it MIGHT be better, if your looking for a hugs and kisses community, we are not for you.

Go roll a warlock for that