Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    I can find an INSTANT use for it; All those warriors doing crazy Heroic Leap jumps from high in the air, killing them just as they hit the ground because you were quicker at SS'ing than they were at leaping. Engineer warlocks are gonna have a field day. Actually, let me rephrase that;

ENGINEER WARLOCKS ARE CREDIT TO TEAM!
    Making me wonder if it would be worth it to drop enchanting/tailoring for engineering/mining...

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

why eng just put demon portal down near where your going to "land".

10+ Year Old Account
    its actually not all that good a spell =/ bummer
    in comparison to a certain "frosty drapes"

Quote Originally Posted by Zoots View Post
    Making me wonder if it would be worth it to drop enchanting/tailoring for engineering/mining...
    If switching professions is realistic for you, then dps wise either tailoring or enchanting should remain better than mining.
    My intent is to have one alt with both mining and herbalism.

I'm surprised noone has mentioned this til now. With the way health is scaling I find it highly unlikely that you will be able to kill a person with dots alone. It just ain't gonna happen. Now if they are level 60 and you're level 85 maybe but at that point you can dismount above them as any class and just throw a single spell or two and they'd be dead.

Deleted
    on lock i got engi/ench on shammy engi/mining

I'm not sure exactly how SS works but by reading this thread I'm assuming it takes whatever dots you have on something and puts them on something else. In that case good luck flying while in combat with whatever you dotted in the first place. If it doesn't work that way ignore me because I don't know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavak View Post
    its actually not all that good a spell =/ bummer
    in comparison to a certain "frosty drapes"
    Too bad they're not drapes anymore but circle.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

I do this anyway on my Shadow Priest. Dismount above them, Levitate, Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague spam. Pretty much everyone dies.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Though surely if someone was AFK as you described, why waste time going through dotting another target when since they will be in no position to react, just apply them normally and save the hassle.