Poll: Which intro tickles you fancy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted no u because I felt like being random, but I think they are both good. It's not like there is a big difference.

I don't like the goblins as a race. They just seem way too gimmicky to even be taken seriously, which is what they're supposed to be.

I just like the worgen and their cinematic much more. It has actual story and it just feels amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixphire View Post
    What's wrong with it? How did you think Gilneas was pronouced? And what problem with the blood elf opening?
    I read it like gil-knee-us, so now I'm half stuck in that denial phase of anyone who finds out they've been pronouncing something wrong for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    I read it like gil-knee-us, so now I'm half stuck in that denial phase of anyone who finds out they've been pronouncing something wrong for so long.
    Nope. It's Gill-neigh-us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although i like the worgen intro a LOT, i am just very into the goblin song on the background known from the trailer, but now in a more gobliny sound, so i voted goblin, but like them both tho

15+ Year Old Account
    The Goblin intro was fantastic, though I really liked the atmosphere and style of Gilneas in the Worgen cinematic.

However, my vote is going to be slightly biased to the Goblins due to the fact I've seen the cinematic after you leave Kezan and that was the most truly bad-ass in-game movie Blizzard has ever done.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I like the Worgen more, I guess I'll go with the Worgen.
    Goblins dont really interest me, although I liked their mini cinematic.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

I think the worgen intro has a cooler story thing...but i love the goblins in general..

I'm torn x_x

both are good in there own respect.
    but i vote worgen since its a bit more on a serious note.

Both videos are quite appropriate for their respective races. People will probably vote for whichever race they like better.

Deleted
    They are both just simply epic.

A lot of people picking goblin sound like they're just picking the race because they think the race is cooler and completely ignore the cinematic. Worgen intro sounds like an interesting story. Goblin one pretty much says these are goblins, they build stuff, the cataclysm is coming and they'll have to pick a side. Can't really blame Blizzard though. Goblins don't exactly have much to work with.

Voted worgen

I usually play horde but goblins are too... well gimmicky for my liking. An introduction for a zone basically set on an island of rubbish in the middle of no where doesn't really compare to a very decadant opening cinematic on a beautiful city, complete with the old fashioned horror novel feel. Granted I wish that the worgan you could play reflected more horror style creatures but meh... can't win them all can you.

Plus I'm a little biased after playing through the starting zones. Gilneas is a place I would gladly just go through and play many times as its wonderfully designed and interesting to look at; goblins was just a little too "lol cars and blowing things up." They based it off GTA and it shows a fair bit and I'm more of a literary nerd than a gaming one. Not really looking forward to making goblin alts etc to play through Kezan etc again - could race change but then you're playing a goblin who didn't actually experience all that so yeah.

Deleted
    Like the Worgen one best. The Goblin one is not bad but not great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen intro is awesome.

GOBLINS!, lol, I frikin loooove their music(it starts as a parody of the song it later turns into, which is in the Shattering, the log in music for Cata) I also love how kezan looks, such an interesting place to get to see in a fly over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korvax View Post
    Goblin one pretty much says these are goblins, they build stuff, the cataclysm is coming and they'll have to pick a side.
    the narrator says it so well that you get excited and makes you want to explore and experience adventure.
    I think the fact that we can customize both worgen and human form in starting screen pretty much kills it.
    "yep human now, I will lose the fight and become a werewolf"

then again, so does the narrator say goblin haven't joined either faction when you clearly see goblin on horde side.

Deleted
    The worgen one was really nice and stuff.

But the Gobline one was awesome!

You didnt see anything "cool" in the worgen video, no closeup awesome Worgens or so..