Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Who seriously still goes for Jedoga?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    They were okay with killing fungal monster but not Jedoga?
    That's what I was wondering. I don't mind at all killing all the bosses when I'm tanking, if there's someone there that needs it.

It's like in low level dungeons, we're there for experience, what is the point in trying to skip packs of trash and find the shortest way to the boss? The loot is a small bonus, the exp is what we're really there for.

I do all bosses in instances because everyone could use triumphs regardless of gear level (trade them for gems, leveling gear, etc.) Plus, I hated when I was healing or dpsing and needed badges for triumphs, but had a tank who didn't want to even discuss doing all the bosses, so I figured I'd toss the lower geared people a bone by doing all bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonights View Post
    and why do you have to tell us ?
    If you reach out an arm and a single person embraces it, you will have suceeded.

And I cared.

The question is, why do you feel the need to post saying absolutely nothing? Like your post-count going up, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just keep yourself in combat as tank and ignore those lazy bastards that can't spend five more minutes completing heroics.
    Vol'jin fanboy

If i tank a dungeon, I'll usually say "skipping bosses" at the start and do the minimum just to get my frosts. If someone asked real nice saying they wanted a particular boss, I woul probably oblige. OP, they lost in the end since the time they spent waiting for a tank would have either exceeded or come close to the total instance time had they kept you... ridiculous.

I said I didn't have the time to kill those two bosses, which I was quite worried about as the group I was in was pretty undergeared but they didn't seem fussed. Still, it took about 7 minutes to kill the last boss :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Im on your side of this OP. Thats what i do, the group doesn't want to do all the bosses? Fine bye gl getting a new tank. I never understood the people who do it only for the frosties. Its supposed to be fun, not a chore. All you people who would like to get it done quickly are making it a chore. Sit back, throw some music on, and actually realize that you are close to the end of wotlk and you almost never have to set foot in those instances again.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fuknfreak View Post
    Why are you sad? as a tank you get 0seconds queue time.
    That doesn't mean the group members were not assholes for doing it.

I would have kicked you.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonights View Post
    and why do you have to tell us ?
    Guys its called VENTING. Its a natural human reaction to a bad experience. Either ignore it or insult the group that kicked him, NAO!

Deleted
    You got "pwnt" for forcing others to be in the instance longer than they must. Its weird that they were willing to go to the fungal boss who is even further than Jedoga though.

I dont see a reason why you post this here, you know why you got kicked and most importantly as tank you just jump to another dungeon with 1s queue anyway.

PS: makes me kinda laugh when I imagine that. You were probably doing the "I am the tank, I do whatever I want and others must follow me" thing and suddenly... well... haha

I gotta say, that's just sad. I always do every boss in there, as it only takes 3-4 minutes max with an average grp.
    2 extra emblems, usually abit more gold and more enchanting mats/greenies and blues to sell for extra cash. I don't see the problem really.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    You got "pwnt" for forcing others to be in the instance longer than they must. Its weird that they were willing to go to the fungal boss who is even further than Jedoga though.

I dont see a reason why you post this here, you know why you got kicked and most importantly as tank you just jump to another dungeon with 1s queue anyway.

PS: makes me kinda laugh when I imagine that. You were probably doing the "I am the tank, I do whatever I want and others must follow me" thing and suddenly... well... haha
    I didn't force anyone. I said at the start I was gonna head for all the bosses, and no one objected. It wasn't until jedoga someone got mad, and I was surprised the others votekicked me even though they hadn't given any indication they were unhappy.

I hope that we'll have to do all bosses in cataclysm to recieve the justice points or whatever they're called. I'm sick of those "quick plzzz raid in 8min!!!" fools

As a tank you're better off not pulling the optional bosses even if you need badges

Quote Originally Posted by Heenk View Post
    As a tank you're better off not pulling the optional bosses even if you need badges
    Because?

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wace View Post
    Then you thought, who cares, I am a tank and have instant queues!

Patience, understanding and comon sense is lost in this game now, its all about me, myself and I - No one cares about anyone but themselves unfortunately.
    Why do you have three paladins?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry you got kicked, and I'm even more sorry that people are trolling your post.

If you're the tank, or the group leader and you actually say before hand that you would like to clear the place, then whoever doesn't want to should leave, not kick you.

I got kicked out of a group, as well, because I asked a mage to buff intellect. The priest and I in the group both got kicked out for asking. Seriously, there are just a lot of really hateful, selfish people on the game unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthmael View Post
    because the bosses that people skip are just as fun as the bosses they dont. Some of them are even more fun because you dont get to do them as often.
    If you think people run heroics for fun, you're wrong, and if you think people still play WoW for fun, you're mostly wrong.