auction house long range trade zones

with portals gone mages will be the only class that can get from city to city quickly
    so i thought up this idea to allow us to trade with people in another capital

when standing in a auction house you can open trade with people in any other AH (provided they are in your party/raid)

this will allow people to hang out in the city of their choosing instead of all congregating in org and IF so they can conduct business

cause if you look at thunder bluff and silver moon they are deserted and i like thunder bluff but i also like making money and i gotta be in org to do some of my business dealings

Distance trade already exist, it's called "mail + collect on delivery".

If you really want instant trade there will be a "major" capital where it is commonly agreed that all transactions will take place, like today OG is for horde when you ask for a gem/enchant/whatever.

You're welcome.

Alliance: IF Bridge OR SW at bank (depends on server, altough with cata I think most will go to stormwind)
    Horde: Orgirmmar

Anyone in another city should start flying, or prepare to wait for CoDed messages.

ps. As long as they haven't removed the outland portals (the one at the dark portal, not the ones in shattrath)
    Then you can get to SW and Org from every other major city in less then a minute.
    HOW-TO: Take portal to blasted lands, go trough dark portal. Take portal to SW or Orgrimmar conviently located on either side of the dark portal in outland.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    ps. As long as they haven't removed the outland portals (the one at the dark portal, not the ones in shattrath)
    Then you can get to SW and Org from every other major city in less then a minute.
    HOW-TO: Take portal to blasted lands, go trough dark portal. Take portal to SW or Orgrimmar conviently located on either side of the dark portal in outland.
    From what I know you can't use those portals. They aren't even clickable

Deleted
    ehhh nope will not happen because it is useless because no one will ever again be in any other city then OG/SW (because the portals to the new zones are there

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Alliance: IF Bridge OR SW at bank (depends on server, altough with cata I think most will go to stormwind)
    Horde: Orgirmmar
    thats kind of my point that people are forced into there and irrc in the blue post about the portal removal they said they wanted people to be in the old cities (plural) as is you have to be in your factions main city because trade is a highly competetive area sometimes and which would u prefer to do if u need some boots made mail the mats to the guy so he can craft em in an hour then mail em back (and pray he dosnt sell your mats) or trade directly with a guy and get your boots instantly

CoD really only works when your buying mats and things like that

Finding a mage for taxi and tipping them is easy enough.