Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I like how this thread immedietely derailed. Anyways, ArP as a static stat on trinkets is all being converted to crit. That means yes, HWT could actually be extremely good for a hunter in 4.0. I've already got one sitting in my bank just in case. I've ever got an extra T10 leggings because they have haste waiting there.

EDIT: And to those poopooing on current HWT, remember that it's better than the ilvl200 trinkets that are decent for hunter, and unless you can get at least DC or an ICC trinket, you won't find better.
    T10 leggings should have the same amount of haste as legging of northern light on PTR. more agility less crit and 1 less socket

Quote Originally Posted by awebz View Post
    yeah its top 5 bis currently, lol
    It's only good when you are otherwise ArP capped from other gear. If you are not ArP capped you don't take it over DBW or STS and it's not better then WFS Heroic either. Femaldwarf over values Haste and always has. In 4.0 it won't be as bad but if you have DBW and STS you can reforge some of the Crit into Haste as they are both better then HWT still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thing: I can see 4.0 raiding being a gigantic disaster. As someone else said, why waste future Justice Points? You'll replace it before 85.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

Haste helps in upping our Focus regen, and you can also Reforge 61 of the Haste rating into Mastery Rating. Its actually a pretty decent trinket come 4.0. Granted, its decent now if your gear is at a level to utilize it fully. (or if every other damn trinket in game never drops for you)

Deleted
    Decided not to buy it afterall, as some said why waste the JP, other trinkets will have their ArP turned to haste anyway, Im currently using DBW and Banner of Victory (ArP MM), so there will be plenty of available haste trinkets to use come 4.0.

I am just tired of staring at the same DMC Trinket I have had for ALMOST two years.