PTR battlegrounds, getting screwed

Made a horde toon and an allaince toon on the US PVE ptr server. Whenever I join BG, no matter what side, my team gets raped. Been happening all day.

I pretty much am hopping back and forth between factions, and about 30 times in a row, no matter what faction I am on, my ream gets destroyed, to the point of the other team standing in our GY farming whoever spawns.

Now, the thing is I don't think this is coincidence anymore, and I don't think Blizz hates me and I don't think their is any conspiracy going on. But is their some kind of mechanic that puts people on PVE servers onto bad teams with random/under geared people going up against arena ranked pugs with people from PVP servers?

My main is alliance and I thought most alliance just sucked, but now i am on horde, and those horde teams suck. And I dont claim to be great, but I am a team player and I am not brain dead either.

Im just very frustrated at this point and the only thing I want is a good team and to not get farmed in the gy.

Deleted
    people are testing their talents on the ptr bgs, they don't care about winning or loosing, it's obvious.

maybe you should of rolled a toon on the pvp server,i guess some things that should be obvious arent obvious to everyone

It's just you, it's AAAALL you!

on a serious note, i agree with bowtux, ppl just wanna try them specs/abilities!