Poll: What do you think should happen?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This is the 14785th thread about this, enough already.
    QFT.

PPL will move on. Life doesn't end because you have to wait for a Zep/Boat. Or does it...?
    Mattsvaliant - 85 BE Paladin - 135+ Mounts - Dragonslayer -

Deleted
    so most of you say the world is so small (with new flight paths and flying mounts) that we do not them anymore, so we remove them to make it bigger again, hence having to add them again to remove them again?

(sry in my brain this sounded funny(comical) somehow but on 'paper' it does not)

I was kind of bummed but really won't mind seeing the world again.

Not having portals makes cities like thunderbluff but also every other city that does not have the cataclysm-portals even more unattractive than before, hence enforcing ghosttowns even further, as no one will idle around in places where he will have 5 minute traveling-loadingscreen before he can start playing.
    This is the only real issue I have. I find it hard to comprehend why they have done this. After recognising in Vanilla WoW that 2 of 3 of each factions cities were ghost towns due to a lack of AH, they fixed it. And now they stick the knife in when we go back to the old world once again. Either have major portals in all faction cities, or in no cities.

Deleted
    jep so true. i also think the best idea would be to give the portal to all cities or to no city(if that is what you meant).