3 oct is my birthday, need some gift advice

This sunday, i turn 20. My parents have promised me that i can choose any game and they'll pay it for me. however, i have absolutely no idea what to get. since i don't have that good an insight in the games that are currently on the market, i've decided to ask the MMO-C community for help.

personally, i enjoy role playing games a lot. i have so far played and enjoyed Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 (+2 expansions), Jade Empire: Special edition, Titan Quest, World of Warcraft, Knights of the Old republic 1 and 2, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 and probably some others(just to give you an idea of what i enjoy).

i also like playing shooters. Crysis, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Star Wars: Battlefront 1 and 2, Star Wars: Republic Commando, Bioshock, C&C: Renegade, half life 2 and its episodes, those are a few of the games i played and enjoyed.

A third genre i like are Real time Strategy games. the Age of Empires Trilogy, all the C&C games up to and including C&C:Generals, Star Wars: Empire at War, S.W.I.N.E., Warcraft 2, 3 and TFT, Age of Mythology and it's expansion, Battle for Middle Earth 1 and 2 and of course the recent Starcraft 2 all came and went on my harddrive.

finally, i also enjoy Sandbox like games (providing the controls are decent), Adventures and platformers. Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, Runaway 1 and 2, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (although i dropped it due to the shoddy controls), Elder Scrolls 3 and 4 i particularly enjoyed.

now, i don't have that many consoles. I have a Nintendo Wii (although i rarely use it lately) and a laptop that's about half a year old (Acer Aspire 5741G, i5 [email protected], 4 gigs of Ram, Geforce GT 320M 1 GB, windows 7 64bit). i prefer a computer game. problem is, i don't have any ideas on games in the above categories. Could you guys recommend 1 game for each category that i would enjoy and that has been released in Belgium by the end of october? i don't care if is a bit older, as long as it runs under 64bit.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Although it's a tad bit old, try Fallout. It's a mix between a RPG and an FPS.

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/index.html

My location is irrelevant to your interests
    I dont know if you already have it or not, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a super fun game. I recommend it strongly!
    (。◔‸◔。✿)

=o

My Birthday is the 4th!

But yeah, SMG2 was tons of fun, actually.
    Avatar done by my friend Crystal<3

some more comments: i have a Wii, but i rarely have time to play it. problem is that we only have 1 TV at home, which means that whenever my parents are home, i can't play. since i'm going to college, i can't play during the day, and i can't play at morning or in the evening. so i'd much rather like a computer game. in fact, i have 4 wii games (zelda: twilight princess, SMG1, lego star wars and Wii sports), and i haven't even finished one of them.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Dragon Age: Origins and Fallout 3 are good ones that you should enjoy that aren't on your list.

My birthday is Friday (Oct 1st). I had my fiancee get me Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock on the 360

i already have Dragon Age: Origins, and my brother has Fallout 3. i forgot to mention that my brother also has a number of games, too many to sum up. but i just need as many suggestions as possible, so i can choose for myself.

so, to recap: a PC game that runs on the laptop in the OP, either RPG, RTS, FPS/TPS, adventure, platformer or sandbox (preferably a combination of some of these).