Poll: How many times u have done the round of dalara?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Round of Dalaran

How many times you have done the round of dalaran jumping around since wotlk came out?

8,371 ish
    IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Once. And it was only to follow this guy who I swear runs a bot to do it 24/7.

Deleted
    Approximately 4381.5 times.

What about you?

Deleted
    Infinite... Or something...

10+ Year Old Account
    None, it'd take me 10 minutes to get round dala even once. ><

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

I always run on the pavemen..... sidewalk of dalaran, never touching the road. that is, until the silver convenant teleport me onto the road despite the fact i was running in front of the guards, not behind them. stupid guards :S

10+ Year Old Account
    how do u count this ^.~
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

this
    404's retarded cousin
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterend09 View Post
    I jizzed in my pants over 9000 times
    ^^^taken way out of context for teh lulz^^^

i cant tell you how many times, thats just a testament to the lack of content WotLK provided millions of bored people running round dalaran jumping to pass the time
    IT DOTH BE DOOMSDAY! QUICK WHERES THE PIE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild had races, instead of that crazy Spanish Futbol annoucer we had a insane Romanian American announcer (me) screaming who was winning over vent, we proceeded for about 15 minutes before we decided to go elsewhere with my "epic announcer voice". We attacked Stormwind with a full play-by-play broadcast. Fun times, fun times.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rarely. I usually jump in geometric patterns while wearing my pirate outfit and Benediction. Far more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoothor View Post
    i cant tell you how many times, thats just a testament to the lack of content WotLK provided millions of bored people running round dalaran jumping to pass the time
    Yeah I remember back in BC when I was always doing stuff constantly without ever just sitting in town talking to friends/guild/trade.

And don't forget that no one has ever square jumped in Ironforge before BC was even out.

If it was that boring, people would just load up another game. It's a computer, I can download anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ran around dala once, and thats only cause i was overjoyed i finally got Smourne. Looking back, i regret that circuit. Thats 360° of movement better spent on an amusement park ride.

Winter...The realm of eternal ice

Quote Originally Posted by 502 View Post

this
    This

...Okay, I read the comments but i'm still not sure what you're talking about. :s

Quote Originally Posted by Relyk View Post
    ...Okay, I read the comments but i'm still not sure what you're talking about. :s
    How many times have you done a full lab around Dalaran?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

I did once run around for 45 minutes non-stop while waiting for a raid. How many rounds can be completed in that time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krio Gnosz View Post
    I did once run around for 45 minutes non-stop while waiting for a raid. How many rounds can be completed in that time?
    If you play a druid or rogue and are feeling rather masochistic while bored waiting for a raid. Attack the opponent's capital city by yourself unless you can convince others to going in there with you, much more fun than running around in a circle, you have people playing a lethal game of hide an seek with you and can be summoned at any time!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by 502 View Post

this
    Mhm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.