Poll: Most peaceful playable race is:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    Suffice to say that "eredar" was originally the name of the species, and "draenei" was originally a faction within that species. It's just as inaccurate to blame the draenei for the actions of the man'ari eredar as it is to blame the tauren as a whole for the actions of the Grimtotem tribe.
    Well, but the Grimtotem used to be members of the bond of Tauren clans. The Man'ari never were members of the Draenei.

I think a better comparison would be Grimtotem - Auchenai.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Well, but the Grimtotem used to be members of the bond of Tauren clans. The Man'ari never were members of the Draenei.
    Nonetheless, that distinction is...well, I'd say that it's Sargeras's fault, but the two fallen triumvirs didn't exactly get their arms twisted. At any rate, there was no such distinction before Sargeras showed up.

Nonetheless, I think we agree that the individuals who escaped corruption are not complicit in the actions of the corrupted.

I think a better comparison would be Grimtotem - Auchenai.
    Indeed.

Funny that you skipped humans and not Orcs

Tauren.

They're cows.

The Night Elves are really just a bunch of selfish jerks. They attack the orcs for cutting down trees, but they use just as much wood themselves. The only difference is that they have magic wood-gathering sprites that gather it without cutting down trees. They could share them with other races instead of attacking them, but they don't, because they want to be the only ones with wood. Then they join the Alliance anyway, who chops down just as many trees as the Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Toaster View Post
    The Night Elves are really just a bunch of selfish jerks. They attack the orcs for cutting down trees, but they use just as much wood themselves. The only difference is that they have magic wood-gathering sprites that gather it without cutting down trees. They could share them with other races instead of attacking them, but they don't, because they want to be the only ones with wood. Then they join the Alliance anyway, who chops down just as many trees as the Horde.
    I'm a Night Elf and everyone wants my wood! o^_^o

i love how the OP didn't even bother with putting humans on the list....makes sense with our sad excuse for a king

Quote Originally Posted by Snorana View Post
    I would definitly say that NE are the most peacefull race. Now i am sure you ll say that they attacked orcs and humans when they arrived but first Orcs started cutting the forest then killed the demigod cenarius and carried the demonic taint. And second forest is sacred for them, what would you say to someone you don t know that just comes in your bed or your room , Certainly not: You want another sheet, it s getting cold, you are going to kick him out of there and that is what NE did. You are telling the NE summoned the daemons HELLO don t claim you have knowledge if you only have half of it, NE didn t smon the burning legion, the highborne did and the highborne are the ancestors of naga, blood elves and satyrs. About the human and orc comfrontation Once the NE saw what the orcs did, they were scared humans would do same thing. Anyway, Cairn was poisoned by taurens was he not?? And i have one more proof. Each time i go to Darnassus, the guards give me direction , whereas each time i go lvl to 1k needles or Tanaris i always get killed by Taurens XD

NE FOREVER
    I've said this before, but it bears repeating: mailbox dancing is a recent phenomena and not an integral part of Night Elf culture. Brutally murdering any non-Night Elf in their forest on sight is a traditional part of Night Elf culture.

Proud ultra-violent, tree-hugging Night Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    wtf night elves? They are xenophobic bastards and probably the most aggressive territorial
    they shoot arrow first, ask questions later
    Well the orcs deserve it. Go back to the world you blew up. Green skins.

I don't think Tauren would be the most peaceful race. For me it's the Draenei.

Deleted
    Awww i was gonna vote undead boohoo

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for night elves.