Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Watch out, Illidan. The huntress comes for you, at last.
    With all the buffs, soloing old raids is going to be so amazing. I can't wait to chill in Kara.

P.S. HAHAHAHA I CHANGED MY AVATAR

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Your old one was better :3

It might just be my sleepy eyes but I can´t see what that is >_<
    There, better.

Anyways, OT, it occurs that we may even be able to solo some ICC raids if the healing to our pet is powerful enough when you add 2piece T5 as well as all the other healing buffs.

Deleted
    This is absolutely outstanding!
    Feck me...cata come out already!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    There, better.

Anyways, OT, it occurs that we may even be able to solo some ICC raids if the healing to our pet is powerful enough when you add 2piece T5 as well as all the other healing buffs.
    They need to bite the bullet on this one and shift the functionality of 2pcT5 to BM talent tree (hopefully replacing that movement speed filler talent, I know that I have never ever ever ever put a single talent point into it -_-;; It is so useless to me that I can't even remember the name of it ^^;; )

On live our pets also only have what, 17k hp even with buffs the live mend pet doesn't scale but on ptr my pet has just over 30k and the new mend pet will scale with health increases. So 5000 healing / 15 seconds goes to ~7500 / 10 seconds not including healing increasing effects through pet talents or glyphs.

With all the buffs, soloing old raids is going to be so amazing. I can't wait to chill in Kara.

P.S. HAHAHAHA I CHANGED MY AVATAR
    Kara is already easy...

ok I am back to not being happy with this, the current glyph of mending(the increase %one) is only an ADDITIONAL 3% on the PTR. and to those saying to scales, that doesn't matter because its % based so no matter how much it scales if the % it heals doesn't change it wont be worth much. Also Eclipse, this isnt fast its 10 seconds to get with new calculations... 25% + 3% + 10%(if you take 2 spirit bond.. I can only justify 1 in a PVE build).. I THINK thats 38% on a normal pet.. but im not good with the numbers that need to be REALLY worked out >.<. I am also not sure how the math works on spirit bond.. so yea.

On second thought isnt spirit bond just an increase so wouldnt that be more like ~30%?

math ppl go!

My hunter on the beta currently has 90k hp unbuffed as BM, I'd have to check what my pets hp is, but I believe it's around 45-50k hp. So more than likely in 85 raid epics it'll probably have close to 60k hp which is means mend pet will heal for 13-15k over the duration. I'll have to check again for exact numbers on the hp.

Also, spirit bond is just a flat restoration every 10 seconds based on maximum hp.
    Last edited by indigosbro; 2010-09-29 at 05:15 PM.

Deleted
    Maybe we can farm our legendary bow *.*

indigo its also 5% extra healing done by you and pet per point... wording I think is correct

Kara is already easy...
    -Parts- of Kara are easy, but I'd like to be able to get into the whole place, really.

Did some testing with the new Mend Pet on the PTR earlier.

Currently I have 40044 Health Unbuffed.
    My turtle has 40100 Health Unbuffed.

I have:
    Blood of the Rhino (40% Extra Healing to pet)
    Glyph of Mending (3% Extra Heal on Mend pet (Sad about this nerf))
    Spirit Bond (10% Extra Healing to pet)

I'm getting 3088 Mend Pet Ticks.

Honestly, this looks like a good change to me. Thinking ahead it makes sense. Come Cataclysm were going to have 80k Health+ so our pet (Especially if you have a Tenacity pet) won't be too far behind that so it allows mend pet to scale A LOT better than the old version.

~ Bliky

---------- Post added 2010-09-29 at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Max Del View Post
    im also guessing this will 25% heal can be affected by temp health increase buffs sort of like what warriors hitting last stand and enraged regen.

i know the tooltip says it but those have been proven wrong so many times.
    Yes it can. Mend Pet usually heals my pet for 3088.. I pop my pet's last stand, brings his health up to 54k and causes mend pet to heal for 4177.

So yes, it does scale with temporary health increasing buffs.

you cant look at the number it ticks for such a minor amount compared to the actual health. I think that 3k a tick on a 40k HP pet is pathetic when generally its only heals are coming from us.

You know what would REALLY fix this... give us OUR version of Fel Synergy.. i.e. 2 piece T5

Deleted
    /sign

the best part i read was the kid said hunters were using 2x t5 hahahaha kill yourself if your in t5 literally take a rope l2 tie a noose and then fall off a chir and let it catch you

The best part was where you got banned. ~Lysah
    Last edited by Lysah; 2010-09-29 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyqt View Post
    the best part i read was the kid said hunters were using 2x t5 hahahaha kill yourself if your in t5 literally take a rope l2 tie a noose and then fall off a chir and let it catch you
    What are you all on about? 2x t5 is pretty awesome for the set bonus when soloing, makes everything a hell of a lot easier... Pet Healing says hello *waves*
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Uhm. I ALWAYS use my T5 for ANY soloing I do. The way I gem'd they theres virtually no stamina loss either. There awesome.

Also, Voodoou, I agree. We really do need our own version of Fel Synergy. I don't understand why they gave it to warlocks instead of us. Makes more sense for us anyway.

lol...you never played a hunter have you, you were just trolling thru here and thought you found some easy prey you could troll for being a dumb noob....but ooo the jokes on you, the dumb noob has played a hunter and knows about the mechanics. its been a while since i saw so someone burn themselves and i forgot how entertaining it is.

-Parts- of Kara are easy, but I'd like to be able to get into the whole place, really.
    =/
    I've downed every boss, the only tricky one is Netherspite because of the way you have to kite him out of his room but not far enough that he leashed back. Illhoof can be annoying but you can use the tier 1 set to give yourself a long enough mend pet and just let your pet solo him.

=/
    I've downed every boss, the only tricky one is Netherspite because of the way you have to kite him out of his room but not far enough that he leashed back. Illhoof can be annoying but you can use the tier 1 set to give yourself a long enough mend pet and just let your pet solo him.
    You're a better soloer than I, in that case. :P
    Don't dig your grave too deep, now.
    On that T5 related note, I think giving hunters a sort of Fel Synergy talent as default might be a liiiittle bit too powerful.