Rp Question, Worgen, Are they canibals?

I was talking with my guild that plans on making a worgen themed role play guild that dislike alliance despite being alliance and wants to be its own nation still. Anyway one of the reactions they said they’d take is biting and or eating those they disagree with. Basically getting in a fight and simply tarring a peace out of them and eating them. I was looking into worgen lore and trying to find if worgen do indeed eat people or if they just maul them. What are your thoughts, are worgen cannibals? Do they eat other humanoids are they more civilized. They base their cannibalism ideas on some of the worgen emotes about biting. But I don’t really like the idea of eating people, if you want to eat people play undead right? I need thoughts and if you have them facts on one way or the other.

Also if this post is in wrong section let me no, it an rp question and this is my first post here and didn’t know if I should post it in general or rp but rp seems to be those who are rping stories out.

I posted this question in wrong place so asking in right place. So tell me fellow rpers who right here?

Thank you.
    Last edited by mechaphantom; 2010-09-29 at 02:32 AM. Reason: typos

for starters, this is the appropriate section :P

and as for cannibalism... I could see some worgen doing it, but I think it would be on a case-by-case basis, depending on how feral that specific worgen is.

Lady of the Lore Syrra Coventry's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen maul people, depending on disposition, but they are not cannibals... they hunt large and small game for their sustenance, much like humans.

The /silly references to biting are... ~gasps~ jokes...

According to Wowwiki and the RPG book...

"the patriarch leads until he is physically incapable of doing so any longer, at which point his younger kin devour him. The worgen see this not as cruelty, but a great honor — they consume the bodies of their fallen as well as their victims. They believe the flesh and blood of their own kind improves their strength and cunning."

So, apparently the savage, non Greymane worgen practiced this as part of their "culture." I doubt the Gilneans who have been "cured" would do this, though.

The Gilnean Worgen are definetly not cannibals. The origins of the curse, the worshippers of Goldrinn, maybe have practiced this, but not the Gilneans. They have kept their human characteristics, yet have just become more brutal. They're not exactly savages, so I don't think they would eat their own kin.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    IMO make a vegetarian Worgen for fun.

Should be funny, and awkward at times.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~