Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Oh wow thats a very nice find!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I open the US site in Firefox, the Wotlk logo is gone.
    But if I open it in Chrome, the Wotlk logo is there but its less icy then the Eu one.
    Eu site shows the logo in both Mozilla and Google Chrome

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    that's an HTML 5 issue.

it disappears in IE9 beta too.

+1 rep for the cool find.

I'm seeing it cut off by the background on the EU site and normal on the US site. Not melted - cut off. It's not a prank, it's not a troll, it's a website error. People bein' overdramatic in here.

This thread is not about the logo gone missing. It's about the ice on the logo melting!

Check the posts and images on the first site, the ice clearly started melting.

Deathwing is on the usa site as well, on the right side!

Jeez.... people are acting like cata is coming out or something.

this is wow europe logo: http://www.wow-europe.com/shared/wow...logo_wrath.png
    this is wow us logo: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/new-h...th/wowlogo.gif

if you look closer you will see that europe version doesnt have any extra icicles, its just bonus "light" affect that makes it look more frosty. where do the extra icicles come from then?
    here: http://www.wow-europe.com/shared/wow...rthas_left.jpg
    look at the top right corner. US version has different image of arthas

if you play with the styles a bit you will see that the icicles on the image were supposed to match icicles on the logo. However someone screwed up and logo was moved to the left, so icicles from both images no longer match and are both visibile instead
    Last edited by procne; 2010-09-29 at 09:14 AM.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

The WotLK on the main page and the one in under dev are the same picture.

The ice on the bottom of the logo are just being hidden but the other pic.

If you look at the main page the logo is overlapping all pictures.

If you look at the under dev page you will see the bottom right hand side of the logo is getting cut out by the advert. The ice is also being cut out from the pic under it.

highlight (left click and drag over the other side of the logo picture) and u will see where its being cut out by other pics.

Deleted
    The Ice Stone has melted!

15+ Year Old Account
    The Wrath of the Lich King logo is still there, if you zoom in real close you can see the background overlaps nearly perfectly over the bottom covering up most of the "Wrath of the Lich King" section.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    Deathwing is on the usa site as well, on the right side!
    That would be Sindragosa.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Cata is coming!

blown up image of the logo, its obvious there is a difference between them and melting on the main site.
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2010-09-29 at 09:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.