(A) The Other Guys-Late Night PvE Guild

The Other Guys, a building late night 10m PvE Guild, is looking for people to join our team.

Now, before you roll your eyes, I'm aware many Guilds are forming, mostly for Cataclysm. I'm aware late night PvE Guilds exist, so why would you want to throw your stock in with a building Guild? Well if you read on, hopefully I can make my case.

First, a bit about myself. I've played WoW since well before TBC and raided in every expansion at a high level, on many classes and specs. While I wouldn't say I'm a World Top Player, I know what it takes to progress through content, and keep a group close. Recently I took a long break from WoW (as my Armory will testify) to get school under control, but I'am 100% back now and looking toward the future.

Guild Info
    Right now we are building our roster with the right type of players. Once the roster is finalized, a server will be chosen by guild vote and we will begin raiding immediately, to gear people and have fun, but also to build a roster familiarity. Once Cataclysm comes we will be going after content hard, putting an emphasis on progression. The goal is not to blitz for Realm Firsts, but to see and down everything while having fun.

Our raid times will be as follows:
    Sunday-10:30-2:30PST (Progress Content)
    Tuesday-10:30-2:30PST (Farmed Content)
    Thursday-10:30-2:30PST (Farmed or Progress Content)

The intent is get gear early in the week before tackling new content later in the week, with an optional "push" day if necessary.

What We're Looking For
    If you like to brag over your Gear Score or Hard Modes, you are not what we're looking for. With the popularity of GDKP, Gear and Achievements are not always what they seem. We are looking for people with drive, discipline and a willingness to see the team succeed, no matter what Item Level or PvE experience.

If you can do the little things that matter in PvE without hand holding, you're our ideal recruit. Gear and experience can be accrued, but intangibles are either there or not.

If you want further information, or want to apply, please visit our website at http://theotherguys.guildomatic.com/ or Real ID me at josh.rowley@gmail.com, I'am happy to talk in game or via E-mail.

Please note I'am committed to this. I believe a new guild will only do as well as the GM is willing to work, and I will spare no effort. All we need is 9 equally committed players and good things will happen.