Top 11 Break Downs

Death Core and Metal Core guys,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wWj-Lo13H8

If you have a video or list of your favorite music, post here

As I Lay Dying - Within Destruction
    Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

My favorite breakdown is in Stick to Your Guns - This is More.

I don't quite understand a breakdown compilation. Breakdowns by themselves are kind of terrible without the entire song for context.

In my very humble opinion, the chorus of Zombie Eaters by Faith No More is pretty much the best breakdown ever. Fits amazingly with the song and has a keyboard and vocals playing on top of it, so it isn't as boring as this modern day metalcore stuff. Plus, it was written in 1989. Way before it became cool to have a breakdown every 30 seconds in a song.

Deleted
    My fav is the near end of Parkway Drive - Boneyards... THERES BLOOOD.IN.THE.WATER

Here Comes the Kraken is decent

You inspired me to make an account here JUST to reply to this thread, and probably for future use aswell.
    1 - Domination - pantera, this song, this breakdown, your head will explode.
    2 - in your words - lamb of god, omg, listen to the passing, then this song.
    3 - blacken the cursed sun - lamb of god, once again, ejaculation worthy.
    4 - that parkway drive song where he goes "NOW BREAK THIS SHIT DOWN, DUN, DUN, DUN DUN DUN. DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUUN, DIDDILY DEE DIDDILY DEE, DIDDILY DEE DEE, DEE DEE DEE" is allright.

EDIT: that parkway song was "dont close your eyes"
    Last edited by Riddicule; 2010-11-23 at 04:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Qk00hJGP0

I hate your pale face, GO SLIT YOUR F*****G WRISTS B***H!

Badass, one of my favs. When it drops it literally stuns me!

Quote Originally Posted by Riddicule View Post
    You inspired me to make an account here JUST to reply to this thread, and probably for future use aswell.
    1 - Domination - pantera, this song, this breakdown, your head will explode.
    2 - in your words - lamb of god, omg, listen to the passing, then this song.
    3 - blacken the cursed sun - lamb of god, once again, ejaculation worthy.
    4 - that parkway drive song where he goes "NOW BREAK THIS SHIT DOWN, DUN, DUN, DUN DUN DUN. DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUUN, DIDDILY DEE DIDDILY DEE, DIDDILY DEE DEE, DEE DEE DEE" is allright.

EDIT: that parkway song was "dont close your eyes"
    nice

A downfall of us all ~ A day to remember
    We hold these truths ~ All Shall perish
    I rape myself ~ Caliban
    Unbelievable - Attila (sickest bass drop ever)

etcetc

Caliban is awesome.

1:50 - Hate if you feel like it.. It won't change my opinion of the group.