Thread: Title: Immortal

10+ Year Old Account

Title: Immortal

Hey guys I just wanna say that few days ago I finally got my favorite title of all time "The Immortal" I know with the current end game gears and

stuff it is not that hard to get easy with good group of even 15 or 16 players not even 25 but my main problem that I have been trying to get it for

entire 1 year and half. It was always something happen like someone lagging or dc and dying and these kind of stuff but thank god I finally got it.

Just wanna post this to show my joy and happiness on getting it.

Congratulations It's still on my to-do list.

Anyone knows what's the minimum amount of people you need to do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    It will be the first ground mount to carry more than 2 players. It will require at least one other worgen player to operate and can carry up to 2 non-worgen players.

I think it will be called [Harness]
    - On Worgen Mounts

Congratulations
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the most random post of all time.

Good job! Lol.

---------- Post added 2010-09-29 at 05:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Teslatroll View Post

I would say 2, but I'm not entirely positive and someone will probably call me out on it. Lol.

Deleted
    Gratz on that one, not that it is hard these days but still, its a nice title.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslatroll View Post

I was a part of 13man run in full ICC25 HC gear that cleared everything except loatheb and then we sold 16 spots per 10k. So minimum required I think could be something like 10 possibly a bit less (8-9?) if you had really exceptional DPS and no slackers (we had everyone except enha shaman at 11k+ on bosses) but fights would take too long then leaving much more room for mistakes. Imo 15man ish run should be fine but I wouldnt count on pugging it...

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzi View Post
    I would say 2, but I'm not entirely positive and someone will probably call me out on it. Lol.
    Are you kidding or something?
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2010-09-29 at 09:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Gratz on that one, not that it is hard these days but still, its a nice title.
    Hard as in the difficulty of the mobs? Or the encounters? Even with a full raid group of 25 HC ICC gear can still mess it up. Have some one not switch sides properly on Thad. Or have someone pull threat on Raz. Some encounters STILL require raiders to stay alert. You can't just "AFK" Immortal.

Deleted
    Congrats!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentBuckwald View Post
    ...You can't just "AFK" Immortal.
    Says a Death Knight in ICC25 gear who got Immortal a month ago. Let me educate you a bit, in 3.0 tanks didnt have 50k+ unbuffed (plus the extra mitigation and avoidance they gained through tiers), melee dps (plate) didnt have 30k hp unbuffed, mages and shamans (classes with one of the lowest HP to my knowledge) had something like 16k hp, even they have 22k these days. And I am not even mentioning the dmg, people did like 4 - 5k in 25man naxx back then, now they do at worst twice that.

There is just no place for mistakes really because every boss goes down so freaking fast. You can zerg Heigan before the big dancing even starts. You can totally ignore buff/debuff on Thaddius and just spread and zerg him... Do I need to continue?
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2010-09-29 at 10:59 AM.

Everything is just too easy now. Most game mechanics are healed through now, well except some...
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have tried this in Pugs a couple times, and this is in no regard an easy achievement. Clearing Naxx in icc gear is faceroll, trying to clear it with no one dying even once, considering people havn't done Naxx in ages, is not.

Oh.. Oh... this reminds me of a story that happened last week...

I was slacking in dalaran on one of my alts, and I got offered by a friend to join an Undying run, so I agree since I don't have the achievement on alt. We go in and start with Saph, then KT, everything is smooth and well so far... We start clearing the rest of the wings, we clear 3 and we have the final quarter, the PLAGUE quarter. We outgear the instance by far and kill most of the bosses before they cast their half way abilities... like the teleport, etc... So we reach Mr. Heigan the Unclean. One of the healers (mr. priest) while the leader is trying to refresh people's memories about the fight etc says... "come on guys, this is faceroll, I can kill this boss with my eyes closed" and he's just jumping around like that mage in the vanilla vid so we pull the boss and before the teleport, the boss still has like 100k hp... @75K hp.. the boss teleports, and the same priest dies because he was standing on the platform, 2 seconds after that the boss dies. There was a silent moment there... people wondering who died first, but since I was on my alt and it had never been to nax before, I didn't get the safety dance Achie, therefore the entire run was a failure.
    Last edited by fuknfreak; 2010-09-29 at 12:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Says a Death Knight in ICC25 gear who got Immortal a month ago. Let me educate you a bit, in 3.0 tanks didnt have 50k+ unbuffed (plus the extra mitigation and avoidance they gained through tiers), melee dps (plate) didnt have 30k hp unbuffed, mages and shamans (classes with one of the lowest HP to my knowledge) had something like 16k hp, even they have 22k these days. And I am not even mentioning the dmg, people did like 4 - 5k in 25man naxx back then, now they do at worst twice that.

There is just no place for mistakes really because every boss goes down so freaking fast. You can zerg Heigan before the big dancing even starts. You can totally ignore buff/debuff on Thaddius and just spread and zerg him... Do I need to continue?
    Way to miss the point completely. Let me educate you a bit, what I meant was, regardless of how much gear you have, it's still not "easy". You can't just go in and zerg everything. You CAN'T just spread and zerg thad, you CAN'T stand in the poison in grob, you CAN'T have a DPS pull on Raz, you CAN'T stand in void zones on KT. You couldn't do it back in 3.0 and you can't do it in 3.3... Do I need to continue? And yeah, I got Immortal a month ago. So what? My guild had an off night and we did it with about 20 people. I got tired of my King Slayer, Loremaster, Crusader and the 28 other meaningless titles I have, so I'm using this one. Try harder next time, kid.

Oh and good job on checking my armory. I'm sure I could say "Says the rogue/warrior in ICC 25 gear".
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2010-09-29 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentBuckwald View Post
    Way to miss the point completely. Let me educate you a bit, what I meant was, regardless of how much gear you have, it's still not "easy". You can't just go in and zerg everything. You CAN'T just spread and zerg thad, you CAN'T stand in the poison in grob, you CAN'T have a DPS pull on Raz, you CAN'T stand in void zones on KT. You couldn't do it back in 3.0 and you can't do it in 3.3... Do I need to continue? And yeah, I got Immortal a month ago. So what? My guild had an off night and we did it with about 20 people. I got tired of my King Slayer, Loremaster, Crusader and the 28 other meaningless titles I have, so I'm using this one. Try harder next time, kid.
    And really, if you underman 25 Thad and don't do it mechanically, you will still hit enrage timer. Consider 25 and lower dps with stacks you'd be doing more than current gear spread out and you still wiped or had 10 seconds to go wins. People don't know you can't heal on Loetheb and poof wut happen gais? But if you are smart and just listen to the RL, it should be cake.

Grats!!! That one of the best titles ever GJ!!!

We had someone mess up Thadius last week.. disappointing. Got my Undying a couple weeks back though

I'm still disappointed they never added "The Immoral" as a variation on this that you get for fooling people on Sapphiron during an Immortal attempt using Lord of Frost's Private Label.