Codename sparkle changes

With these changes, sub looks even bettter for pvp. Anyone else think so? I personally can't wait.

i dont know, combat got a huge buff from this, and thats good because its lacking bad. so this change helps, the question is, how much?
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

Quote Originally Posted by Instinctz View Post
    i dont know, combat got a huge buff from this, and thats good because its lacking bad. so this change helps, the question is, how much?
    Couldn't agree more. Its going to be interesting to see how far combat catches up to the other specs with these changes. I know I'm going to stick with my beloved combat spec until it is proven ineffective in both PvE and PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I would go outside but the sun is out there right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Guys, we can autoshot while moving.

Whatever else they do, doesn't matter <3

I'm personally waiting for a Slow-MH Hemo spamming spec, they could have done something with Ghostly Strike but noooooo, they prefer daggers to take over the tree.

Ahh well, we still got 2 months to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stress how personally fed up with being Combat I currently am. All through BC, if you weren't a Combat rogue, you were doing it wrong. In Naxx25, Combat was the best. In Ulduar, Combat was the best. In ToC, Combat was the best. In ICC, Assassination competes very very well, but.. Combat still scales better, and has better utility.

If for once the choice of specs lies between Subtlety and Assassination, I'm going to be a very, very happy Rogue. Hell, I might even suffer the DPS loss to go Subtlety, since I haven't been able to raid as that spec without some looney git joshing me over it ever since BWL.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    I can't stress how personally fed up with being Combat I currently am. All through BC, if you weren't a Combat rogue, you were doing it wrong. In Naxx25, Combat was the best. In Ulduar, Combat was the best. In ToC, Combat was the best. In ICC, Assassination competes very very well, but.. Combat still scales better, and has better utility.

If for once the choice of specs lies between Subtlety and Assassination, I'm going to be a very, very happy Rogue. Hell, I might even suffer the DPS loss to go Subtlety, since I haven't been able to raid as that spec without some looney git joshing me over it ever since BWL.
    In Naxx25 Mut was far superior to combat bro, and in Ulduar too if i recall, Mut was Better for the mass majority of ICC unless you had full 277 gear
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

isnt EVERY pure dps class like that?
    1 spec being the BEST and the other either being pvp or behind by a small margin.there isnt a class that has 2 equal pve/pvp specs.

He missed one change looks like all the specs got a buff Muitlate went from 100% weapon dmg to 150% base.
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/1329/

Quote Originally Posted by Instinctz View Post
    In Naxx25 Mut was far superior to combat bro, and in Ulduar too if i recall, Mut was Better for the mass majority of ICC unless you had full 277 gear
    Mutilate in ulduar was better against bosses where 4% from murder worked.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    Mutilate in ulduar was better against bosses where 4% from murder worked.
    even given this, in most raid encounters in LK Mutilate was better than combat, so his QQ about how combats been THE SPEC since BC is invalid. as a matter of a fact for the majority of Naxx25 Combat sucked hard.

that's because you played it wrong

combatshiv was better than mutilate through all of naxx
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

and they nerfed that spec because of it, im talking non nerfed non buggy specs (cuz if that was the case HaT was king in naxx 25)

HaT spec in Naxx was pretty OP until it got nerfed