Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like the darker blue druid set.

I've noticed all the sets so far seem to add that glowing eye effect. All the cool kids have it

Deleted
    warrior helm without the crystals looks just like carmines helmet in gears of war

Warrior helmet reminds me of an elemental version of the T2 Wrath Helm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock's helmet is simple awful.
    Druid sets is awesome and i liek a lot the ethereal look of rogue set.
    Warrior's helmet looks badass too.

Human druid looks awesome....... SIGH...

Druid tier... looks more like a priest tier.

I could do without the molting on the Druid set but otherwise it looks great.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warlock set looks better then I thought. Still that helm is bothering me, and what's up with these glows, feels like a what happens when you give a little girl sparkles and some glue. I really hope these aren't finished, feels like the artistic team over at Blizz is starting to lose it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior Chin

The Druid set is absolutely amazing :O And stop playing with our nerves and show us the Warrior tier

Deleted
    Im sooo leveling my warrior instead of rogue!

Too bad my tauren dr00d dude can't look like that hot dark blue female set, otherwise, druid sets are very meh.

The shedding feathers make it look like we are all dying or in need of a good brushing.

I love the druid one. Although i never hated any druid set, i usually find that shaman or plate set look more impressive. Probably because mail and plate allows more impressive set in the way I like them. But this time, the druid set is really neat while keeping a druidish look (the bird wings and helmet mostly).

must.. reroll.. lock.. have.. sexy.. set! im sure hope death knight set looks just as great

Deleted
    I kinda like the rogue set, especially the female version (can't we expect better than just textures on the legs and chest ??).
    But, the other sets... wings and all... Are all those made for 10 years old (maybe BY 10yo -_- ) ?
    I would be ashamed to wear that... I think it has a lot to do with a colorblind designer (he must be), because some color choice are weird. Well, the blue (bioman) druid female is not THAT bad, and the wings is more fit for woman than men (am i not pretty with my dress and white wings ? is this the gay parade ?) ^^

The lightning animation on the druid shoulders is a little too much. Ok, it looks cool, but lightning is a shaman thing.
    Rogues become djinnis for now as I can see, not a good choice for them imo.
    Warlock set's helm is still ugly. It would be better if it wouldnt show any part of the character's face.
    And warrior's helm is cool. No, really.

Deleted
    Hopefully the warrior t11 has a red tint as well as that turqoise tint, cos it would look pretty awesome. As it is now it looks daft.

That is the warrior T11 in its entirety.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like all the sets! So glad I'm a druid. The shoulders are so awesome, especially with the falling feather animation.
    If the sets are supposed to be "elemental" themed, then I think they're doing a good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorathos View Post
    I could do without the molting on the Druid set but otherwise it looks great.
    Beat me to the "molting" joke.
    I think the falling feathers give it a pretty cool/unique effect. Definitely my favorite so far.
    Now to see what shades of pink and purple they give us paladins. :|