Trinket Question

I've researched it a bit but I can't find a solid answer. I do not raid at the moment and I have the choice of three trinkets.

Greatness Deck
    NEC
    HWT

I have all three and I'm just wondering which pair would be the best. I'm thinking Greatness and HWT but I just wanted some other opinions.

Thanks, all.

10+ Year Old Account
    to clarify what are NEC and HWT? but your correct on one of them being the greatness deck

"What are we, if not slaves to this torment..." Sylvannas Windrunner, Former Ranger General of Quel'thalas.

BTW I'm Frost DW. (Sorry first post on here.)

---------- Post added 2010-09-29 at 05:43 AM ----------

Needle Encrusted Scorpion and Herkumi War Totem.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will have no idea what is best for you out of those without a Armory link to see your currect gear and talent spec.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Deleted
    NEC is Nighmare-Encrusted Scorpion (232 from HC FOS).
    HWT is Herkuml War Token (264 for 60 Frosts).

I'd say NEC and HWT depending on your current ARP, Greatness' good, true, but the others are simply so much higher in stat budget (due to ilevel) that I believe they would outmatch Greatness' superior stat choices (not actual stats however).

Sorry about that. Thanks for not immediately flaming my fail.

It won't let me post a link but my name is "Thesnuggler" on Antonidas.

Deleted
    HWT is Herkumi war token

NEC could be needle encrusted scorpion (that trinket is usually "NES" though)

10+ Year Old Account
    just as a general plan use NEC and Greatness if your blood or unholy, and HWT and greatness if your frost

"What are we, if not slaves to this torment..." Sylvannas Windrunner, Former Ranger General of Quel'thalas.

Tyrill had it hit on the nail. HWT is actually impressive since if you roll just right, its got 100% up time. greatness is just ahead of its time. OP as hell, and if you wanna spend the gold getting one, do it. DO NOT get NeS. its such a trash trinket for DW frost. Hell, the banner from ToC 5man is 1000000 times better then NeS. ArP focus on DW frost is not needed until WAY higher in gear...and since you do not raid, don't waste your time with it.

That's what I figured. Thanks a lot guys.

Deleted
    I'd say if you were gemming strengh go for HWT + Greatness

& Also Tyrill arp is horrible for Unholy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrill View Post
    just as a general plan use NEC and Greatness if your blood or unholy, and HWT and greatness if your frost
    Cant agree on this since HWT is supperior to NES as Unholy, Blood on the other hand NES may very well be better than HWT. but yeah HWT and Greatness for frost no doubt about it.

HWT would be better than NES

Quote Originally Posted by Velion View Post
    I'd say if you were gemming strengh go for HWT + Greatness

& Also Tyrill arp is horrible for Unholy.
    No it isn't. It's great for Unholy, just not to the point of gemming for it.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Arp is not at all horrible for unholy, but greatness and hwt are pretty much your best bet for either DPS spec.

NES doesn't compare at all to the other two. Go with DMC:G and HWT