Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Yet we don't know what he drops.
    Yea we do. Random chance of any S9 PVP gear and T11.

* The Ruins of I'lalai. The ancient city of I'lalai, which was submerged by Neptulon's Krakkan, has emerged from it's watery grave. The Gurubashi, Bloodscalp, Skullsplitter, Shatterspear, Hakkari and the Atal'ai tribes have banded together to summon Min'loth the serpant. (Tiger and Raptor mounts included )

10+ Year Old Account
    The Land of Transvestite Robot Skeletons AKA Wales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    My predictions once again...

4.2 Patch - Dreams of the Past

- War of the Ancients (Xavius)
    Honestly can't wait for this, I have a huge loreboner for Xavius
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    I will give you twice the rice and half the beatings!
    Set a course for intercourse!

my mom as deathwing is destroyed my mom emerges and rapes shit which segways into the next exspansion
    (world of warcraft)
    The haggy bitch

Deleted
    I was thinking there could be a new Hyjal raid now that it comes in an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Atica View Post
    That would be awesome....with UNDERWATER BOSSFIGHTS!
    I think This could work as long as we get a speed increase to normal speed. A whole added dimension to a boss fight? Count me in!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm extremely excited for the Firelands raid dungeon. Based on what we've seen of the Firelands in the Mount Hyjal quest areas it should look amazing. I was always a huge fan of Molten Core's design so I think Firelands could be the coolest looking raid they've done. I really enjoy the lore with the fire elementals and the Flamewakers as well.

I think we'll have;

4.1 Firelands*
    4.2 An Abyssal Maw type raid**
    4.3 War of the Ancients in CoT
    4.4 Grim Batol with Deathwing as the final boss.

*= We already know Firelands will be the first major content raid Blizzard will be adding by what they've said. Not to mention we see the portal for it in Sulfuron Keep already. Kind of like Ulduar when WotLK was released

**= Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I thought I saw another entrance we couldn't access by the entrance to the Throne of the Tides in the beta right now? That makes me think we'd have an Abyssal Maw raid that would probably deal with the Old Gods. I picture us helping Neptulon fight off old gods.

When it comes to the War of the Ancients raid, I really hope they give it more substance than Hyjal had in BC.

But yeah that's just my predictions. I'm not sure if Deathwing would be fought in Grim Batol or not, but I sure hope he or another raid takes place in Grim Batol. It would be a shame if we didn't get more than just one 5 man dungeon out of such a historic zone.

I think it'd be cool if, instead of fighting Deathwing in some boring lair, we'd fight him in a phased/instanced place in the world. Like Orgrimmar/Stormwind. You could start it by talking to someone or something.

10+ Year Old Account

4.1 Patch - Fury of the Elements

- Firelands (Ragnoras)
    - Abyssal Maw (Neptulon)

- Rift of Aln (Nightmare Old God)

4.3 Patch - Death of the Destroyer

- Grim Batol or Temple of Earth (Deathwing)
    What about Cthun?

Firelands (Ragnaros)

Abyssal Maw 5-Man Instance (The other 5 man they announced)
    Vashj'ir Raid (Neptulon or Old God which turned the Azshara and the Highbourne into naga)

War of the Ancients
    Uldum Raid

Grim Batol Raid with Deathwing as final boss

Other 5-Man or raids instances which could appear:
    Instance over at Darkshore/Ashenvale/Stonetalon Peaks which has to do with the Old God activity over with the masters glaive and all.
    Troll Theme Instance
    Qiraji themed instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Atica View Post
    That would be awesome....with UNDERWATER BOSSFIGHTS!
    Oh crap, where's my Underwater Materia?

Deleted
    Hm supposing that we get smaller raids but more per patch, like the 3 raids for launch, my best guess would be this:

4.1: The Elemental Planes - Abyssal Maw/Naga Raid / Fireland Raids
    4.2: Uldum (Old God with Lovecraftian Name / ? (Trolls? Another Old God?)
    4.3: War of the Ancients (Xavius) / Deathwing Raid

WotA just feels right in terms of epicness for the final tier of raiding if they do more than one instance for that patch. Otherwise, it might also come together with the Uldum raid in 4.2, I guess ...

4.1 Patch - Fury of the Elements

- Firelands (Ragnoras)
    - Abyssal Maw (Neptulon)

- Rift of Aln (Nightmare Old God)

4.3 Patch - Death of the Destroyer

- Grim Batol or Temple of Earth (Deathwing)
    I'm pretty sure I've seen you post this before, and previously I thought it was crazy to include the Emerald Dream. However, after learning that there is music for the Rift of Aln and revisiting how the book describes the Old God in the rift as being somewhere in the oceans I think you're dead on.

The Rift of Aln is likely "The Rift" that we've known about in the Maelstrom for a long time. And I think we are certainly fighting an Old God there this expansion.

However, I think we'll see someone other than Xavius as the boss of the War of the Ancients. In the Caverns of Time, our goal is to keep time the same. So, if we were worried about Xavius, our goal would be to make sure than Shandris Feathermoon shoots an arrow at Xavius so that Malfurion can turn him into a tree. That sounds like a terrible concept for a raid.

My dream for that raid would be for us to fight Sargeras along side Broxigar. However, fighting other lesser-demons on the front lines of the war would work as well. We could fight Archimonde again or Mannoroth. Deathwing and Illidan could even show up. There's a million possibilities for his raid, and I don't think Xavius is a good one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odirain View Post
    However, I think we'll see someone other than Xavius as the boss of the War of the Ancients. In the Caverns of Time, our goal is to keep time the same. So, if we were worried about Xavius, our goal would be to make sure than Shandris Feathermoon shoots an arrow at Xavius so that Malfurion can turn him into a tree. That sounds like a terrible concept for a raid.
    Well, that depends again on whether they'll do the War of the Ancients raid more like the 5-men and include it in the Infinite Dragonflight storyline or do rather the "Let players just have fun in that cool historic moment of the WoW universe" like in the CoT: Hijal raid. On the other hand, the CoT: Stratholme did quite a good job in combining those approaches, so I guess we could fight both the Infinite Dragonflight and guys like Xavius, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Odirain View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've seen you post this before, and previously I thought it was crazy to include the Emerald Dream. However, after learning that there is music for the Rift of Aln and revisiting how the book describes the Old God in the rift as being somewhere in the oceans I think you're dead on.

The Rift of Aln is likely "The Rift" that we've known about in the Maelstrom for a long time. And I think we are certainly fighting an Old God there this expansion.
    The music track is exactly my reasoning for believing it to be a future raid in Cataclysm. That said, I'm starting to think that perhaps they are going to save the Emerald Dream for Azshara's expansion and instead make War of the Ancients as a large scale Ulduar style 10-12 boss raid, or just do two WoTA smaller raids focusing on different aspects of the war.

My dream for that raid would be for us to fight Sargeras along side Broxigar. However, fighting other lesser-demons on the front lines of the war would work as well. We could fight Archimonde again or Mannoroth. Deathwing and Illidan could even show up. There's a million possibilities for his raid, and I don't think Xavius is a good one.
    My main reasoning for Xavius is his tie in to the Rift of Aln. Plus he would be a really good character to build up and introduce before heading into an Azshara Expansion. My second choice for who I think we'll see is Mannoroth. Since he is dead in lore, using him in a CoT raid would be a great way for us to fight him inside of wow, and I'm sure Blizzard is chomping at the bit to use him. I also want to see an encounter where we help Illidan defeat Azzinoth and help Malfurion/Tyrande defeat Hakkar the Houndmaster.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here