Buy Heirlooms now or wait?

I had made a similar thread a few weeks back, but with the new information about badges being converted, the tables turn a bit.

Given that Triumph and Frost badges will get converted, I would suspect that the "relative price" for the heirlooms will not change. In other words, whatever conversion rate is used on our badges will also be used to price the heirlooms. Can any beta folks confirm?

I would also assume that obtaining the new currency will be easier as we level. As such, why horde the badges now, when I can get them more efficiently later? ( unless i have nothing better to do )

Deleted
    Your reasoning is solid and I suggest you move forward with your actions as proposed.

Deleted
    If you are thinking of using the Heirlooms 80-85 you can save it, the old ones wont be viable for 80-85

conversion wont net you more as it stands. At best, it will be equal if they change it. So spend your existing badges. and yes, dont farm unless you have nothing else better to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi View Post
    I had made a similar thread a few weeks back, but with the new information about badges being converted, the tables turn a bit.

Given that Triumph and Frost badges will get converted, I would suspect that the "relative price" for the heirlooms will not change. In other words, whatever conversion rate is used on our badges will also be used to price the heirlooms. Can any beta folks confirm?

I would also assume that obtaining the new currency will be easier as we level. As such, why horde the badges now, when I can get them more efficiently later? ( unless i have nothing better to do )
    Well, last time I was on the PTR the new price was around 3 times the price is right now considering the announced conversion rate.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    You could always buy heirlooms with the Champion Seals you get from dailies.