New holiday mounts

I'm kinda tired of seeing the same holiday mounts for brewfest every year. We need a Direbrew/Dark Iron suds-o-matic flying keg mount! Sud bubbles come out of the keg as you fly. You would have one hand holding onto the spiggot hose, and the other on one of the hand grips of the keg. You'd be flying straight ahead but your character would be facing you (since the keg spout and handle are on the same side) There would also be a direbrew/dark iron brew label on the keg.
    Last edited by Vic; 2010-09-29 at 05:44 PM.

Eurgh yet Another misleading title that really got my hopes up.
    I can't convey how much these are annoying me, and how many there are.

Perma brooms, that'd be the tits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moar love rockets

<Not Bad> of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Eurgh yet Another misleading title that really got my hopes up.
    I can't convey how much these are annoying me, and how many there are.
    If there were new holiday mounts wouldn't they have been on the front page?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    ive seen forum posts that were about new updates that came faster then the front page. but only by a half our or so.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Boub is fast, but he can't be first on every topic.

Ontopic, if they add new ones, I hope the old one's become grindable because it would suck if limited attempts + RNG take away your shot at a unique mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    That keg idea is brilliant but it would be so epic that it must be very very hard to obtain, like Thunderfury or something with one of the drops being Brewfest specific :P
    It would have an extremly low drop rate, but I get one because I came up with the idea.

weak stuff. giant wolpertinger mount is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue.Dezember View Post
    That's the big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Blue.Dezember View Post
    which other people can only see if there drunk haha

Brewfest having a flying keg would be epic.

Let's see:
    Halloween should have a super low drop-rate on a flying pumpkin (like the Dr. Robotnik Mimiron's Head).
    Christmas would drop a rocket-powered sleigh (you know you want one).
    Valentine's Day can still drop the love rocket (it's too gay to not stay).

That's about all the randomness I can think of for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Boub is fast, but he can't be first on every topic.

Ontopic, if they add new ones, I hope the old one's become grindable because it would suck if limited attempts + RNG take away your shot at a unique mount.
    Hell no, there needs to be a few items in game that are "rare and unique"

this "everybody wins" crap is just that, CRAP.

I dunno, I think the mounts are fine. I mean, how many ideas can people come up with for mounts? Also, some people aren't lucky with the drops, so they have to try for a while to get it.

/waitsforhallowsend

Edit: The broom idea, I like it. I love those brooms, having a perma broom would be neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think bliz hesitates to remove mounts, possibly due in part to achievements/Mount collectors.
    A 0 mount collector would be really annoyed if he couldn't get the brewfest mount this year, and just thought, ah well next year I'll get it, then they remove them and replace them with new mounts.

As for achievements, the # required for the end mount achievement would be hard to model if old players easily had 10 more mounts than new players, without making it super easy for old players or super hard for new.

I mean, personally I've got both brewfest mounts, I'd love to see new ones, and these particular mounts are quite easy to get(got 2 so far this year, 2 the year, 3 the year before and maybe 1 the year before that I believe(unless they weren't available in which case change 3 to 4 =), i forgot), good drop rate etc. So if it was brewfest mounts alone it might not cause a problem.

Of course I'm assuming by new mounts you meant replace the old ones not just as well as.

I think Pilgrim's Bounty should have its own mount. It ought to get a giant ride-able turkey.

Or possibly a flying horn of plenty.