Poll: Druid Tier 11 Robe or Pants?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Tunic because the pants we get look ridiculous. Painted on pants+chest and some massive shoulders... It just doesnt look right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Pants.

I'm tired of the robes.

You don't make leather robes, okay! Or skirts, for that matter. Just like it's pretty damn illogical to make swaying plate mail robes/skirts.
    Leather skirts and dresses are perfectly realistic.

Seems to be lots of pants people on here, which is good! But like I said, go post this on the official forums and watch the dress lovers come out of the woodwork.

Honestly though, even as a pants lover, those legs are pretty bad. Nothing really going on with them.

I'd -love- to have pants. I'm not a big fan of robes... and I'm feral, which seems to go along with a lot of the casters = robe, feral = pants agreements people are posting.

Maybe I'm just biased. I play a Tauren, and whenever I see a Tauren playing a class that does not require a robe--hunter, warrior, etc.--I think that it just looks very nice.

Oh, and I agree with Ixuzcc. Leather dress, nothx.

Real men look good in both.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm partial to both. Personally I think pants look better on tauren druids and I prefer robes on night elf druids. Since I have both, I can't win, so either is fine

Sig by Isilrien

they always showed up with chest (robe) and without. If you don t pick the chest and pick maybe a rogue 1 for feral spec you ll not have the robe xD if you stick to the set you ll have it
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab View Post
    Why would anyone want robes on feral? Would u want robes on a rogue too?

Feral - Pants
    Resto/Balance - Robes.
    Why would anyone want chocolate ice cream over vanilla?

Because taste is subjective. The fact that you can't understand that is something to think about.

Will depend on after i see it on something other than an ugly ass human model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellghast View Post
    Pants for feral.
    Eugh hell no. What's so anti-robe about feral? Robe's aren't a caster-only accessory. I pick what I think looks cooler.

---------- Post added 2010-09-30 at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab View Post
    Why would anyone want robes on feral? Would u want robes on a rogue too?

Feral - Pants
    Resto/Balance - Robes.
    Because I think tunics look ridiculous on druids, i just do. I can understand a rogue in robes looking silly, but don't even try and compare a rogue to a feral - we spend most of our time in cat form. It's not like we whack stuff with our staff while wearing robes!

I'm not so shallow-sighted that i automatically associate caster with robes, and melee without. I see beyond such limited conceptions.

The caster=robe/feral=pants topic doesn't really apply for feral in the sense that unless you're in an animal form, you're technically a caster, plus it's not like you can see the robes while in an animal form. Caster appearance goes out of the window at that stage anyway. Whats the logic behind it? It just "feels" that way?

Plus I reckon a lot of the female druid players will pick robes because, well robes won't go so amiss.
    Last edited by Will; 2010-09-30 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenaris View Post
    This is not a dress, this is a standard Druid uniform. Seriously Druids = Robe
    I concur

It depends on the tier set in question. Is it meant to look tough and combative or fancy and magical? Does it have a detailed pattern or a plain one? Do the pants look okay?

T11 falls in the "fancy and magical" category for me. With those shoulders, you can't not have a robe.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post

Plus I reckon a lot of the female druid players will pick robes because, well robes won't go so amiss.
    I'm a female druid, and I honestly have no idea wtf you're talking about.
    Last edited by zelamonster; 2010-09-30 at 10:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't know wether I'm using a robe or pants as I'm always in Cat or Bearform.

Though I vote Robes, even for Feral! I mean, you're still a caster...

10+ Year Old Account
    i say robe for casters and tunic for feral

Robes for all three specs. You are a druid, you should look the part.

We aren't a rogue.

But it is kinda weird calling it a Robe, when it's made of leather. Robe makes me think cloth armor..

Why can't I have a kilt? Manskirt ftw

Pants D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted
    I dont care tbh, but for once I'd like to see a belt that actually goes along with our feral set. I mean the belts in the ICC are just terrible. They are obviously rogue style and totally different. In all honesty the ToC belt was fine but we are now back to previous tiers where they are just plain fugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zelamonster View Post
    I'm a female druid, and I honestly have no idea wtf you're talking about.
    It's simple. Robes arguably suit female characters more. A lot of people see robes as a more feminine piece of attire. Even some of my non-WoW friends look at my druid and say "why are you wearing a dress?" it's quite funny explaining to them what i'm really wearing

In any event I said 'a lot of the female druid players', not 'ALL' of them! Consider that while you may have no clue what i'm on about, others may do.