Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    On the PTR you have to pay, cause actually your achievements are wiped, and even the Icebound Frostwyrms are showing up as 280%. It would appear that in order not to pay for the skill you actually need the achievement in your achievement pane.

It'll get fixed before it goes live.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight View Post
    Just to confirm, the 150% (formerly 60%) ones speed up to 310%?

Sounds sweet to me, old snowy rides again after three years!
    Yes, and all groundmounts travel at 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    Orgrimmar/Stormwind already give discounts at the flying trainers in hellfire and there will be new stormwind/orgrimmar flying trainers in their respective cities come the old world change patch.
    oh thx for info
    I know my english is not that good ... but i don't care as long as you can understand what i have wrote ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio View Post
    On the PTR you have to pay, cause actually your achievements are wiped, and even the Icebound Frostwyrms are showing up as 280%. It would appear that in order not to pay for the skill you actually need the achievement in your achievement pane.

It'll get fixed before it goes live.
    This actually makes sence. Haven't thought of that Thank you.

But do you get the achievement by only having the 310%?

Quote Originally Posted by Joltz View Post
    Trying to get anyone to do that amazing instance is near impossible nowadays for some reason, doesn't even make any sense either. I mean, like you said...it will save you 4-5k gold...
    Possibly because that instance is hell and achievements like Firefighter are STILL a complete pain in the ass if people don't understand how to move. We did one run which I got my alt in on, and I refuse to even consider doing it again on any of my other alts.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Cakepie View Post
    But do you get the achievement by only having the 310%?
    Not on the ptr. And you can't get the mount on live without the achievment anyway. As all achievments are cleaned out it makes sence that the whole mount thing is based on the achievment and not the mount itself. That is why my 310% mounts are only 280%.
    Last edited by Belial; 2010-09-29 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight View Post
    Just to confirm, the 150% (formerly 60%) ones speed up to 310%?

Sounds sweet to me, old snowy rides again after three years!
    Yes it does, I outflightd a dude on a icc mount with a golden gryphon! he didnt like it:P