Page 1 of 3
LastLast

T11 Design Fail.

Look familiar?
    Boring T11 Design, and it needs to look more original.

Trolling is bad kids, before you post think "is this post completely void of all reasonable thought" if yes don't hit submit.
    Last edited by Devlin1991; 2010-09-29 at 10:23 PM.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are trolling you are just a bad troll.
    If you are serious and you seeing any similarities in the T11 helmet and the one posted below you deserve one of the biggest facepalm ever posted on this forums.

the similiarity isnt that big, and i find this design original.
    and for the god sake wait till the whole sets out before judging.

Deleted
    i'm sorry but slight similarity =/= complete design fail, they look completely different overall, if you can truly manage to come up with 95 different unique designs as there has been that in total (5 dk + 9x10 = 95 seeing as t7 was t3 recoloured) if you manage to do this i will truly commend you for your creativity because that would be insanely difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    If you are trolling you are just a bad troll.
    If you are serious and you seeing any similarities in the T11 helmet and the one posted below you deserve one of the biggest facepalm ever posted on this forums.
    I think i love you.
    Yea yea....

Deleted
    Get over it...
    It's true that both helms share the chin-guard, but that's just a TINY part of the armor.
    Different color, T11 has something ON TOP of the chin-guard AND it totally fits the Deepholm-theme.

Depending on how they design the shoulders, it has the potential to look extremely awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    elementals are one of the "big enemy factions" of cataclysm, it only makes sense that tier gear looks like elementals

Deleted
    OP fail

Wow, It's like looking at the exact same piece of gear!

Oh wait.

No it's not.

well the first thing i thought when seeing the t11 helm was the t2 helm. it doesnt look that bad though. let´s wait for the complete set. and if you think at t7, which almost the same as t3 back in vanilla, this set is more original than t7. Also the first tier set shouldn look that awsome. we have at least three sets to come, which should look better than t11.

I'll be honest. Its actually much closer to Warrior T2.

Basic design style is the same. But either way, your example is pretty far off.

Don't be absurd, OP! The T11 helm's spike is CLEARLY a BLATENT ripoff of the T2 warrior helm's axe-head:
    vs.
    GOD IT'S SO OBVIOUS. Seriously OP, so obvious, can't even get your blatent ripoffs right!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyTheCorpse View Post
    Look familiar?
    Boring T11 Design, and it needs to look more original.
    dear god you fail so hard

"What are we, if not slaves to this torment..." Sylvannas Windrunner, Former Ranger General of Quel'thalas.

10+ Year Old Account
    fail troll is fail

Deleted
    Obviously the same weapons, those weapon designers irl realy suck. they should realy hire new designers and artists to have better weapons for their armies.

Deleted
    Warrior T11 is Fail. Warlock tier 11 is fail. Rogue Tier 11 is fail. It can only get better from now on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    Obviously the same weapons, those weapon designers irl realy suck. they should realy hire new designers and artists to have better weapons for their armies.

hahahahahahahahha, So win comment.

Deleted
    Oh god! You fail! So..So..So...hard!

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS