Thread: Sylvanas

Post Sylvanas

First of all... Even though I know this won't happen.. Let's not have name calling and raging on the thread yeah?

I personally love Sylvanas and think she should totally wipe out the humans and spread the plague. That won't happen because there is no MMO there but it would be cool. I have been Horde my entire game time though so I haven't really been owned by an Undead and then eaten.. and that must suck. Why so much rage on Sylvanas is my basic question. People expect her just to sit back and chill now that the Lich King is dead? Was uber disappointed when she didn't show up for that by the way . I think she is being a good leader by using the Lich King's death to her advantage and expanding the Forsaken influence. If you Alliance don't like it roll Worgen and stop her!

Love Aestana

Drop your thoughts below please!

I think it is more of the fact that she is becoming a hypocrite. She hated all that was Arthas and now she is using his own troops for her own end. And then you have her going against the Warchief. It is becoming increasingly obvious that her run is nearing the end. I would not be surprised if there will be a coup against her. Not this expansion,but possibly by the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    I think it is more of the fact that she is becoming a hypocrite. She hated all that was Arthas and now she is using his own troops for her own end. And then you have her going against the Warchief. It is becoming increasingly obvious that her run is nearing the end. I would not be surprised if there will be a coup against her. Not this expansion, but possibly by the next.
    This, and the lazy reaction of the Alliance is what annoys most people i think, i mean they haven't really done anything in the Northern parts of the Eastern kingdoms, right?

And the fact that they have blight kinda ruins the war between Gilneas / Humans vs. Forsaken.

I mean we literally crash the orcish air fleet into the forsaken front (worgen quest), only to have to flee for some barrels of green shit.

Plus she taunts many neutral factions while they just seem to sit by idly and do nothing (Dalaran mages, Ebon Blade, Argent Crusade).
    People who think they can reason with me are clearly unreasonable.

Practicin' drawing and writing too, might even post a story or two. (no rhyme intended)

Note to beer-fans: Beer's for pussies, mead's for men.

For the blight thing, its more of an alliance victory. She cannot turn worgen. So, her battles against the Worgen in Gilneas is pretty bad since she does not have a constant source of human bodies. Sure she has some supply now, but its limited. It is really difficult for Syl to keep a hold as of now.

Losing trust from her allies, gaining more enemies literally daily, Syl is due to fall. We just need the appearance of her replacement before we can count her days.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im alliance and I don't like undead