Poll: Choose

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    the dresses / robes / kilts are much MUCH cooler than leggings. Are you that insecure in your own sexuality that when your guildies say 'lol skirt' you get embarassed and annoyed? man up! Kilts are awesome. Though why Blizzard still haven't added a kilt / leggings function i'll never know.

On Topic: Considering we're going to the Skywall, a big elemental plain for the wind, I'd love if we got a decent looking wind element set. I loved tier 4's wind set look of Cyclone, would love another. However I'm wondering If we should save that wind set look for a later tier so we can wear it for longer... who knows?
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Air elemental-y, and it must have a skirt.
    My elemental shaman is a female troll and she is quite the stunner in her long, flowing mail skirts. She just looks overwhelmingly stupid in leggings.

Also, I would not say no to each shaman tier being based on an element, with fire being the last tier of the expansion.

Deleted
    Ive always hated the kilts...

Deleted
    TBH I would like to see a sex'ed up version of the T1 earthfury set with all the lava molten and dripping off the shoulders - ok I will admit the head needed some tweakage tho

It should just have some amazing good effect that makes up for fact blizzard hates us. Also let ele and resto have a kilt and enh normal legs, nothing worse than how my enh shaman looks atm with that kilt.

Deleted
    Tier 6 Skyshatter. Thats what it should be like.

Voodoo Guy..

I am a Troll so that would prolly look awesome as hell..

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    From what I've seen on beta in Deepholm it'll probably look something like the new fire elementals. There is a dwarf there that looks bad ass with the shoulders and fist weapons that make him look like an unbound elemental. /drool

I agree with the Wind theme. Would suit the skywall stuff. Voodoo theme would be cool too, being a troll.

And I MUST say: KILTS ROCK!

Leveling my shaman, I was always sad when I had to replace a kilt with pants. to the point that when I finally dinged 80, I almost immediately got the icc crafted mail skirt made. I didn't want to see those damnable t9 legs. Sorry, but for ele/resto, pants do NOT look right.

A voodoo theme would be pretty cool. I really enjoyed the voodoo/traditional shaman looking gear from Zul'Aman. Unfortunately I would have to assume that the set is more than likely going to be based off of elementals of some kind.
    Monath

YARG

US-Rexxar

http://www.yarg-rexxar.com/

I've always loved the Sham sets more then any other class, cept the uld one the helm just didn't look right on a Draenei. I'm hoping for a set tht make us look like a tornado or something =D

Quote Originally Posted by Noangel View Post
    I've always loved the Sham sets more then any other class, cept the uld one the helm just didn't look right on a Draenei. I'm hoping for a set tht make us look like a tornado or something =D
    A wind theme would be interesting, I don't think that they have ever done a wind theme yet for shamans.
    Monath

YARG

US-Rexxar

Something sort've like Nobundos getup.

Off Topic:
    Are you that insecure in your own sexuality that when your guildies say 'lol skirt' you get embarassed and annoyed? man up! Kilts are awesome
    True story.
    Most men here (Fiji) wear sulus (skirts sort of) every day. Its considered not manly to wear trousers.

- but yeah - Nobundo/Witch doctor stuff - would be rad.

Tbc had cyclone set and the shoulders showed a swirl of wind thing, funny it also had a cataclysm set as well the whole shattered earth thing, the helm from that set looked amazing but the skyshatter shoulders I think are my fav ones to date.

T1 Earthfury Raiment - Earth
    T2 Ten Storms - Lightning
    T3 The Earthshatterer - Earth
    T4 Cyclone Raiment - Wind
    T5 Cataclysm Raiment - Earth
    T6 Skyshatter Raiment - Lightning
    T8 Worldbreaker Battlegear - Earth
    T10 Frost Witch's Battlegear - No elemental theme

I guess traditionally the four elements are Fire, Earth, Wind, and Water so I suppose we can throw the Lightning sets into the wind category.

That's 4 Earth and 3 Wind.

I think that they should definitely do some kind of water or fire set.
    Monath

YARG

US-Rexxar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator View Post
    Anything that does NOT involve crystals or is plate like.

Give a *wind* set again, so far we had lots of lightning, wolf, and magma sets already.
    Lots of Wolf sets? We've had one, and that was T2.

If anything I want MORE wolf based sets, especially for the Pauldrons. A hood for once would be great too.

Oh and pants for Enhancement Shaman too, I hate the concept of being a melee fighter in a kilt.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monath View Post
    T5 Cataclysm Raiment - Earth/Fire
    T10 Frost Witch's Battlegear - Frost/Water
    Fixed

OT:
    I would REALLY love a Voodoo Witchdocter style. Im running alot around in ZA Mail Gear on my troll shaman

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Aslong as it doesn't come with a kilt.... OR they could fix the male orc legs, so that a kilt wouldn't look retarded.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I honestly think that this is the best expansion for alot of Elemental-looking gear for shamans. Like wind, Al'akir, Water, Neptulon-ish raid?, Deathwing/Ragnaros, Lava/Fire.

Perhaps the voodoo would fit very much in, if theres one in Uldum for example. But for now, i would prefer the sets fitting to the element bosses

i did not bother looking up the exact plans of raid design in cata, so correct me if you want

t11: wind (isn´t first raid instance wind wall, with al'akir and stuff?)
    t12: water/ice (when fighting azshara and their nagas underwater)
    t13: fire? (ragnaros and his plain of fire)
    t14: earth/lava (deathwing being the former earth aspect)

---------- Post added 2010-10-03 at 09:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Monath View Post
    T5 Cataclysm Raiment - Earth
    T10 Frost Witch's Battlegear - No elemental theme

I guess traditionally the four elements are Fire, Earth, Wind, and Water so I suppose we can throw the Lightning sets into the wind category.

That's 4 Earth and 3 Wind.

I think that they should definitely do some kind of water or fire set.
    earth is ( in terms of t1,3,5,7,8,9 ) generally accompanied/mixed with fire, forming a magma look. guess it´s hard for blizzard to make a set 100% earth OR fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.